Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet more changeling glitches..
When changing from monkey to human, or the other way around, it will remove the stun from a changeling making the little bugger walk around again like nothing happened. Its annoying as heck and they are extremely hard to actually deal with when they do that.
A possible fix for this is to make that ability unavailable when stunned?
Earmuffs do nothing against changling screeches.
I was very much in this situation thinking I had some protection fighting against the abomination:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFZh92MUOY
I heard earmuffs only protect you against sonic grenades, which is pretty lame because nobody really uses sonic grenades anyway (they should). frown
They should protect against abomination screeches, and vampire screeches, in my own opinion.
What the hell is a sonic grenade?
This is a feature. When you change into monkey form you lose the identity of the person you were, so if you get swarmed by sec you end up switching between all the people you have absorbed and monkey until you run out of identities. It's actually pretty awesome.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:What the hell is a sonic grenade?

Scientist traitor-item, I think I'm one of the only people who ever uses them though.
Also, I'm not sure whether this is a feature or a bug, but if you borg a changling, it can transform back into a human, with all of its powers.
This is bad because if you can't to dispose of a changling without gibbing it like a murderer.
You can inject SE's into wizards to make them mortal, I think you can do the same with vampires, and you can mindslave traitors if they have an unlocked PDA's, all forms of control without murder, please make it the same for the ling.
Sundance Wrote:Also, I'm not sure whether this is a feature or a bug, but if you borg a changling, it can transform back into a human, with all of its powers.
This is bad because if you can't to dispose of a changling without gibbing it like a murderer.
You can inject SE's into wizards to make them mortal, I think you can do the same with vampires, and you can mindslave traitors if they have an unlocked PDA's, all forms of control without murder, please make it the same for the ling.

On the contrary, I feel that injecting a changeling with an SE should be the same as it eating one, making stealth changeling-ing easier. Like, each SE it takes in is +1 DNA.
Sundance Wrote:Also, I'm not sure whether this is a feature or a bug, but if you borg a changling, it can transform back into a human, with all of its powers.

Have you tried braining a changeling, sticking the brain into a donor de-brained monkeyhuman body, and cloning the mess? I know a standard changeling can't be cloned, but that might work?