Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.22 arc smelter bullets do no damage
and with infusions being broken makes them p.much useless
You should probably add more information, like, did you only try one combination of metals? Did you only try it once, or multiple times? What metals did you use to give you this result? Were there any reagents that might have caused the problem? Etc. Saying something's broken and expecting others to retrace your steps to obtain information you already have is pretty lame.
From what I recall of past experiences with custom .22 bullets, they don't do any brute damage(regardless of materials used) aside from potential bleeding and delivering trace amounts of the infused substance.

I don't think they should dish out any actual damage, otherwise it would make fabricator manufactured .22 rounds moot in light of how easy it is to arc smelter bullets.
Zafhset Wrote:From what I recall of past experiences with custom .22 bullets, they don't do any brute damage(regardless of materials used) aside from potential bleeding and delivering trace amounts of the infused substance.

I don't think they should dish out any actual damage, otherwise it would make fabricator manufactured .22 rounds moot in light of how easy it is to arc smelter bullets.

can't actually make .22s in the fabricator anymore
d'oh. I retract that then.