Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To whoever locked my medal thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3623&start=15#p40420

Talking about medals is fine. Deal with it.

ADMIN EDIT: Talk ABOUT medals. There is nothing that said anything about talking how to get them.
That WAS kinda confusing the way you worded it...also loopholes suck (unless your an Ai)
Due to a coward that is hiding their identity, I'm now doing this in the SA secrets thread instead. This is why we can't have nice things!
Yelling at an admin and then doing the thing they don't want you to do (b/c it's shit) doesn't seem like a very bright move
medal unlock: care way too much about medals
Saying "Talk about medals as much as you want." and then saying that you can't "~talk about how to get them~" is purposely misleading and is stupid playground semantics bullshit.
Yeah the way you went about it was pretty dumb irl and how you're being rude right now is dumb irl. You had a good idea but you miss-communicated the heck out of it.

You look dumb for being smug about it too imo. Just clearly state/make points and don't construe it post-'post' to look sly and people will probably agree with you.

Maybe
Berrik, there is a different, between talking about the medals, and talking about how one would Get one.

It follows the Secret Chems type of rules. You Can talk about Secret Chems, but you can't go giving out how you make it, just like how you can get a said medal, Now giving hints might be fine.

But just Blurting is To get X metal you have to do X is not.

I am pretty sure you can gloat about get X medal, as long as you don't go completely ruining how you get it.
90% Of medal acquirement involves dying horribly or doing something obvious anyway, regardless, you are literally flaming the admins for a very vague reason
Literal pillars of salt ITT.
Berrik Wrote:Literal pillars of salt ITT.

Yeah, from you.
Berrik Wrote:Literal pillars of salt ITT.
I don't think you know what literal means.
I don't think there's any wrathful gods around either tbh
Natsumehack Wrote:You Can talk about Secret Chems, but you can't go giving out how you make it
Sure you can! Kinda frowned upon, but you probably wouldn't get banned for it.

I don't really care whether medals are secret or not and it's really not worth throwing these tantrums over IMO, but it'd be nice if we had actual official admin guidance on whether or not medals are okay to talk about, instead of peanut posters piling in to harass people confused by apparently contradictory positions.
I don't really care about Earning the medals, but I would like to know how the hell I got the medals I have. I don't get your SA inside jokes
This is a dumb thread...