Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arc Electroplater
1) Put in metal bar
2) Put in handheld item
3) Turn on

Output: [bar] plated [item]

Simple resprite to the color of the bar, possibly with sparkle/glitter/rainbow effects as necessary and a prefix. It doesn't need to be that complicated to be worth doing.

Pros:
-> "Bath-salts-infused gold plated fork"
Cons:
-> "Gold plated gold plated gold plated fried fried coffee-infused miraculum plated wrench cake cake nugget" (?)

Discuss/Leave suggestions below
UrsulaMejor Wrote:-> "Gold plated gold plated gold plated fried fried coffee-infused miraculum plated wrench cake cake nugget" (?)
This sounds pretty fun, honestly

however
Quote:Arc Electroplater
I read Electroplater as Electroraptor

can the engine room please get a velociraptor thanks
Electroraptor sounds like either a good zlevel gimmick (maybe something like jurrasic park meets frankenstein) or a good admin gimmick, like spawn awfuly drawn dinosaurs with robot parts, or just animated pictures of grimlock from transformers.

Back to the thread though

Arc Electroplater sounds like a Cool idea. Electroplating stuff with acids that melt those things might be kinda funny though. Maybe strong acids shouldn't work at all, like for science reasons.

"you try to electroplate the gas mask with sulpheric acid, now it has gaping holes."
Also I just realized I should read the thread harder.

But yeah Still think acid infused anything electroplating anything might turn out kinda corrosively, at least to someone dumb enough to touch the sulpheric acid infused mauxite plated multi tool.
Weavel Wrote:This sounds pretty fun, honestly

however

Didn't someone already sprite raptors? It's not unthinkable.

As for the electroplater, that could be cool. Might want to limit how much it can add to something though, to nip that fractal suffix problem mentioned earlier.
Crumplehat Wrote:
Weavel Wrote:This sounds pretty fun, honestly

however

Didn't someone already sprite raptors? It's not unthinkable.

As for the electroplater, that could be cool. Might want to limit how much it can add to something though, to nip that fractal suffix problem mentioned earlier.
Are you insane? We could become gods, we could go so far as to create a crash fork or crashing glove, the destroyer of worlds, by doing a ton of electroplating, it would be the crashwich 2.0 the electric buggaloo, it would be glorious, +1 to this idea from me.
basically new and improved frying
Suiciding into it should turn you into one of those gold statues thing