Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the chef put sharp stuff like knives inside food.
With Halloween coming up shortly and all the poisoned candy paranoia that comes with it, I think it would be pretty nifty if the chef could shove glass, knives, and other sharp stuff into the horrific sludge piled out from the kitchen that is passed off as food. The generic vending machine candy sometimes comes pre-loaded with razor blades and this was hilarious the first time I ate candy. If we could be able to expand upon that and add it to food made by the chef, I think the horrible possibilities would be endless!

Mostly though, I just want to be able to make ice cream loaded with glass shards and rusty daggers in time for Halloween.
I seem to remember a time when you could bake a c-saber into a cake that would harm/nearly kill the person who tried to eat it. Or maybe it was a fried c-saber that did it. I can't remember.
I think at one time you could actually put the razor blade into apples
This could also be a fun way to smuggle items. Deliver some e-mag pie to the brig and what not.
Razor blades, steel filings, and staples ought to make great additions to just about anything. All Ears

(Ants as a separate topping, perhaps?)
Are all of you fools!? Do you not know the secrets of prion cake frosting?
Sam Guivene Wrote:Are all of you fools!? Do you not know the secrets of prion cake frosting?
you can right-click the cake and see what kind of frosting it is, can't you?
What about Slimcon or what ever that chem that doesn't make you fart, is the best frosting, In space no one can hear you fart.
You can already put razors into the candy from the halloween goody bags/the one in clown room, I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch to do the same with similar foods