Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing ranks in Identification Computer
The Identification Computers that the HoP & HoS use to modify IDs lack the ranks "Medical Assistant" and "Technical Assistant".
Can we get rid of technical and medical assistants already?
Anticheese Wrote:Can we get rid of technical and medical assistants already?

This times 1000.
I actually enjoy being a technical assistant.

Not sure who'd ask for the assistant roles instead of engineer and med doctor though.
Conor12 Wrote:I actually enjoy being a technical assistant.

Not sure who'd ask for the assistant roles instead of engineer and med doctor though.

tech assistant is good when: the electricians are dead and the obvious non-traitor captain just uploaded a law that frees the AI and makes it think everyone is a breakfast sausage

med assistant is good when: ????
We all know Centcom decided to make technical assistants and medical assistants in the hope they would be embroiled in a three way civil war with the staff assistants, so they would not have to face an Greyshirt riot EVERY FUCKING SHIFT

Come on assistants, ignore these fake titles and wear you gray united and proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Medical assistant is the best assistant role if only because it lets you easily rob medbay for tons of survival supplies at will. I'd happily play staff assistant if there was a point, but they have no extra access to anything.

More on topic, they should be added to the computer. It's not exactly a drastic problem, but still.
Oh hey I fixed this.

yes.

fixed.