Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portable flasher behind bushes
its possible to set up a portable flasher behind a bush so that it becomes impossible to wrench it . this is kinda dumb please fix
I actually did this not too long ago, I can confirm this works.
I also saw one hidden behind the sign in the airbridge, since those can't be destroyed, moved or changed to not be on top of the flasher it's the same thing. Although there are basically a lot of issues with hiding stuff under these kind of indestructible hiding spots so a general way to interact with objects hidden behind others might be nice. Maybe a right-click option to use whatever you have in hand on the object you select?

Anyways, the hidden flasher is probably the most annoying thing to hide this way.
Additionally there is a cute trick you can do with the portable computer that makes the portable flasher twitch-abuse levels of hard to click.

I'd say just get rid of these things or spawn them in the Armory. No self-respecting HoS will deploy these things ever anyway unless there's a situation that warrants it.
Ebumwell Wrote:I'd say just get rid of these things or spawn them in the Armory.
Yes to that please. These things were fun to play with for the first week, but god damn they just make it a pain in the ass for the HoS, detective, and anyone else without sunglasses to be in sec.
Solution: Make ways to tear up the bushes just like the captain's bonsai tree.
Conor12 Wrote:Solution: Make ways to tear up the bushes just like the captain's bonsai tree.

And, in return, grant Hydroponics some sort of ability to grow sight-obscuring bushes.