Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel Can Functionality
Fuel cans should function the same way as normal beakers. Enough said.
yes and it's irritating as hell to find they hold welding fuel but you can't reload your damn welder... I hadn't planned on taking a fuel can to refuel something with me, pretty much only two uses for it are for blowing shit up and making flame throwers. frown
Yeah, fuel cans being a pain to use for anything cool is dumb. Also it might be kinda cool for chef to have a portable grill that uses fuel cans. Or maybe some other stuff fuel cans could be used with like powering the janitor's scrubber.
By cool I mean flamethrower mixtures which don't always involve fire. Also I don't understand why a spacestation would have fuel cans if no objects besides a crew built flamethrower uses them. Welders at the very least should use them.
atomic1fire Wrote:By cool I mean flamethrower mixtures which don't always involve fire. Also I don't understand why a spacestation would have fuel cans if no objects besides a crew built flamethrower uses them. Welders at the very least should use them.

This is a Nanotrasen station we are talking about.
"We just got that supply shipment you sent out last week, Nanotrasen, and we have a few questions."

"Yes Captain Comdom?"

"Well, first off, what are these fuel cans for? We can't seem to fit them in any of our chem machines, and we can't even fill our welders with them."

"They're for flamethrowers of course. Any other questions?"

"Well, I was gonna ask about the tank transfer valves, but I think that kind of answers that question as well."
at the very least it should be able to refill a welder, it's full of welding fuel!