Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stupid questions thread
How do you finish drunk surgery? I always get drunk, use a glass shard on my arm and not know what to do next.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:How do you finish drunk surgery? I always get drunk, use a glass shard on my arm and not know what to do next.
Get a saw-like item. Circular saw works, if you want to be boring, or you can pester the botanists and be a badass, cutting off your limbs and pulling out organs with a chainsaw.
Embolism Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:This might not be a stupid question.

Why is there NO2 in the armory?

For room suppression, e.g. some rude dude is holding MedBay hostage. Fill Medbay with N2O and knock everyone out.

In practice I've never seen N2O used for "legitimate" purposes, and for traitoring most people use CO2 which is less obvious/more effective.
Or you can fill a tank so that when you knock someone out you can replace their internals to make sure they don't get away while you're dragging them halfway across the station.
Velisan Wrote:
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:How do you finish drunk surgery? I always get drunk, use a glass shard on my arm and not know what to do next.
Get a saw-like item. Circular saw works, if you want to be boring, or you can pester the botanists and be a badass, cutting off your limbs and pulling out organs with a chainsaw.
Do you need to have a certain intent on while using the chainsaw? I remember trying with it when the update thingy came out and just kept beating myself up with it, while having a slightly cut off arm because that glass is all I can do.
Did you turn it on? Other than that, just make sure you're still drunk enough, because I don't think your intent matters for limb surgery.

But I could be wrong. If you're nearly blackout drunk and the chainsaw is on, help intent is the way to go.
what is the range of looc on Goon 1? same as *say?
Was ghost chili juice nerfed? I cannot get it to fire gib no matter how hard I try. I remember back when medical patches were first changed you could make ghost chili juice patches that would end up fire gibbing someone nearly every time - Obviously that was completely OP and needed change, but was the change that they made just completely removing the ability for ghost chili juice to firegib people?
(02-18-2020, 05:30 PM)2Green Wrote: Was ghost chili juice nerfed? I cannot get it to fire gib no matter how hard I try. I remember back when medical patches were first changed you could make ghost chili juice patches that would end up fire gibbing someone nearly every time - Obviously that was completely OP and needed change, but was the change that they made just completely removing the ability for ghost chili juice to firegib people?

It seems to A) only roll for firegib on high lag ticks (>1 lifetick worth of lag) B) Has a 10% (maxxed out, needs >2u in blood, else 5% per u) roll and a seperate 50% roll, resulting in a 5% max
Also, you have a 33% chance to get rid of all ghostchilli juice due to vomiting. Nice.