Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marshmallows and campfire
I've been thinking about the idea of marshmallows and a campfire in the owlery, I'm thinking it would be a bag of marshmallows with infinite marshmallows inside, suicide with said bag would just be you stuffing your face with them. And you can just jam the marshmallows onto a rod to roast them in the fire. Don't know how to sprite or if theres any ingame.
This would be great for Halloween
I think the ability to roast marshmellows on anything that can be set on fire would be funny.

Buy a marshmellow from a vending machine.

Put marshmellow on rods.

Set security's citation on fire and proceed to get cited/fined for cooking marshmellows on a security citation.

Hold a cookout by roasting hot dogs and marshmellows on piles of burning uniforms.

etc
atomic1fire Wrote:I think the ability to roast marshmellows on anything that can be set on fire would be funny.

Buy a marshmellow from a vending machine.

Put marshmellow on rods.

Set security's citation on fire and proceed to get cited/fined for cooking marshmellows on a security citation.

Hold a cookout by roasting hot dogs and marshmellows on piles of burning uniforms.

etc

roast over the corpses of assistants

make it happen
Sounds less deadly than just piling paper/bedsheets/wood/fuel tanks and burning them like I've been doing lately.

I like it.

Although the option to put things on it (fuel tanks) should exist.
why would i need a campfire when there are plenty of dead crew to set on fire?