Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human/Monkey Beakers
For horrible traitor gimmicks and fun! Basically, chemicals will actually react in your body. Drink a bunch of Discount Dans and jump into a fire to die a horrible death! Vomit up synthetic meat! On the fly anti-toxins!

This idea is really simple, but I think it could add a lot to the game. Thoughts?
unless i'm mistinterpreting this poorly worded post I'm p. sure that chems already react inside people
YJHGHTFH Wrote:unless i'm mistinterpreting this poorly worded post I'm p. sure that chems already react inside people

Pretty much this. You can synthesize non-heated chemicals in your body, maybe even in your body if done right I think, though you can't vomit synth-meat sadly.
DyssalC Wrote:Pretty much this. You can synthesize non-heated chemicals in your body, maybe even in your body if done right I think, though you can't vomit synth-meat sadly.

After the comma in the second sentence that is in reference to synthesizing chemicals that require heating in your body.
Sometimes as a doctor I will eat a donk pocket, draw my blood, and put it into a hypospray. The hypospray will purge my blood, and leave the omnizine behind.
The straw the broke the camel's back for borg infini-fun-time patches was when borgs would start putting the ingredients for hell foams in one patch but leave one foam ingredient out and then put the left out ingredient in the other patch, then apply this to a monkey while going down a hallway.

Shit was funny, but RIP infini-fun-time patches.