Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI Idea
So guys, ever be the AI and everyone on the station is having problems?
Don't worry! Do we have a product for you!?

The new AI Module, the Care Module!

When inserted into the AI, it removes all laws, and the AI is allowed to do whatever he wants.

Want to know the secret?
The Care Module disables caring!
Now you can tell the Cyborgs to bash in the roboticists trying to break into the core!

But wait, there's more!
When it is inserted a second time, the Care Modules adds a law, instead of removing them all.

It now does everything, and that means everything, that everyone says!

Want the AI to shock the doors? Well now he can!

For 5 simple payments of 1000 credits, you too can also have your very own!

Processing, shipping, and handling isn't guaranteed by our certainly legal cyborgs!
http://media.giphy.com/media/zjZ7ghOP6hHMY/giphy.gif
This basically serves the function of a very unimaginative traitors freeform module, combined with a reset. I not only think that this doesn't promote creativity, but in fact hinders it. Someone cool traitor ran in and made fumbled with the AI laws so that it must now act like the computer from war games? Doesn't matter, someone can ruin all that by making the AI not care about anything. This would make it easier for fun-haters to ruin rounds for other players, and that, in my book at least, makes it a bad idea.
FishDance2 Wrote:This basically serves the function of a very unimaginative traitors freeform module, combined with a reset. I not only think that this doesn't promote creativity, but in fact hinders it. Someone cool traitor ran in and made fumbled with the AI laws so that it must now act like the computer from war games? Doesn't matter, someone can ruin all that by making the AI not care about anything. This would make it easier for fun-haters to ruin rounds for other players, and that, in my book at least, makes it a bad idea.
*Cough Cough*
*Sarcasm Sarcasm*
It's supposed to be a joke, just like the Syndicate Balloon!
Stop posting your stupid ideas all over the forum.
Berrik Wrote:Stop posting your intelligent ideas all over the forum.
Thanks!
Berrik Wrote:Stop posting your stupid ideas all over the forum.
That.

Sarcasm or not, flooding boards that contain otherwise good ideas with "hurr hurr I'm funny" stuff really makes it hard for actual ideas to surface and get attention.
Akira Wrote:
Berrik Wrote:Stop posting your intelligent ideas all over the forum.
What intelligent ideas?
Seriously though this suggestion is pretty much a traitor exclusive ai upload board which is dumb because you could do the same thing with a freeform board.
Berrik Wrote:Stop posting your stupid ideas all over the forum.