Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Reach in'
It'd be cool if there was an option to reach in to someones backpack, instead of taking off their pack completely. It'd take just as long as taking off an item, and it would require them to stand still. You'd be able to take out items and put items in.
too much coding effort for a useless feature.
My biggest reservation is that it would make people see somebody stand beside them for a minute and immediately go into a "THEIF MURDER KILL SELF DEFENSE" spree.
Sundance Feely stuns pubbie with the stun baton!
Sundance Feely is trying to cuff Pubbie!
Sundance Feely is trying to put the Tank Transfer Valve inside Pubbies Bag
Sundance Feely places the Tank Transfer Valve inside Pubbies Bag!

[149.9] Pubbie gibbers, "Help greef"
*Beep*
[149.9] AI states, "Bomb in medbay"

Yeah righteous!
Sundance Wrote:Sundance Feely stuns pubbie with the stun baton!
Sundance Feely is trying to cuff Pubbie!
Sundance Feely is trying to put the Tank Transfer Valve inside Pubbies Bag
Sundance Feely places the Tank Transfer Valve inside Pubbies Bag!

[149.9] Pubbie gibbers, "Help greef"
*Beep*
[149.9] AI states, "Bomb in medbay"

Yeah righteous!

Yeah this, there would be a notification of a dude reaching in your bag/putting something into it. It's not a useless feature at all, actually. It would be pretty neat.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:My biggest reservation is that it would make people see somebody stand beside them for a minute and immediately go into a "THEIF MURDER KILL SELF DEFENSE" spree.

If you're sufficiently paranoid in SS13, someone standing next to you probably deserves to be shoved down and ran away from, at the very least
Putting stuff into backpacks seems like a great idea.
The main reason I'd think this would be cool is because if someone was unconscious they wouldn't magically know you took their pack off and put something in it, and it would be so much easier than taking it off and putting it back on.

The secondary reason is because I think it would be hilarious to (as a traitor of couuuurse) cuff someone and stuff a bomb into their pack, muzzle them and send them off. He tries to warn people but all that comes out are choked MMMS! MMMHMM! until he finally explodes and destroys a good part of the station. "Oh my gosh Pubbie McVictim bombed medbay!"
Would also make framing people easier, kill them, slip a traitor item in the bag(preferably a useless one, but you could also just throw in a emag or something) tell security they attacked you and you think they are a traitor. they search the body, find the evidence and boom, instant self defense claim.

Security probably won't revive them, just in case add some radium or something to damage the dna, or monkey them.
Make it so that putting something in someones hand while they're dead, unconscious or restrained puts their prints all over it.
Anticheese Wrote:Make it so that putting something in someones hand while they're dead, unconscious or restrained puts their prints all over it.

This