Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make helmets hide hair
it kind of sucks for us people with cool and noticeable hair that we have to get an entire hair cut if we need to lie low. it'd be cool if helmets and hats could hide your hair sprite.
the hair sticking out of helmets is funny f u jay
no helmets not hiding hair is a good thing, in any other game it'd be considered a ~feature~
Yeah no don't make this happen, it really aggravates me in every other game where this happens. I don't want to be bald just because I'm wearing a goddamn hat.

Maybe don't have a giant yellow-black afro if you don't want to be recognized easily.
On one hand this make sense because of course the helmet would suppress your hair and make it so it's not visible to everyone.

On the other hand, it already does this for most haircuts, and putting on a god damn hat when you have an afro would of course not hide it.
New idea: wearing a hat/helmet/etc while having large afro hair should make the sprite appear on top of hair instead of head

[Image: A7G8Wib.jpg]
BruceHenke Wrote:New idea: wearing a hat/helmet/etc while having large afro hair should make the sprite appear on top of hair instead of head
i think this is a better solution
BruceHenke Wrote:New idea: wearing a hat/helmet/etc while having large afro hair should make the sprite appear on top of hair instead of head

I don't even have an opinion about the original suggestion, but I would make all the coders a hefty batch of meth if it meant this could be a thing.
Hair+Turtle shell= a ""raft"" will allow you to get off an island if you get marooned... will do nothing practical whatsoever.
Sam Guivene Wrote:Hair+Turtle shell= a ""raft"" will allow you to get off an island if you get marooned... will do nothing practical whatsoever.

literally what at all does this have to do with the original post

but yeah, i like the idea of hats going on top of afros. if you want big noticeable hair youre forgoing any stealth ability you have w/ helmets. thats the price you pay i guess
LinkDaWolf Wrote:
Sam Guivene Wrote:Hair+Turtle shell= a ""raft"" will allow you to get off an island if you get marooned... will do nothing practical whatsoever.

literally what at all does this have to do with the original post

but yeah, i like the idea of hats going on top of afros. if you want big noticeable hair youre forgoing any stealth ability you have w/ helmets. thats the price you pay i guess
On the contrary, when I occasionally deign to wear a rainbow fro I would be very sad if I couldn't wear a helmet because no one would see it
compromise: a toggle that lets you shove your hair into your helmet. The bigger your hair the longer it takes, but stealth is always an option opting if you have to time.

On top of that, hats appear on top of fros, if no other hair styles
make helmets hide jay wolff
As the hairiest person on station who's body consists of at least 70% hair, I can safely say that my hair has only given away my identity once where it got me in trouble, despite it being a massive blue glob that floats around the station with at least a 40% chance of being on fire at any given moment.

So this really isn't needed and I don't want to surpress my beautiful blue blob of hair just so I don't have to worry about being instachoked by a greyshirt.

And the hats on top of afros is a good idea I think, afros do end up looking silly when you have headgear on most of the time, one of the only hairstyles that does really.

[Image: A7G8Wib.jpg]

This. But what about Pompadours?