Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mag boots toggle
Sundance Wrote:
SgtBriar Wrote:
Weavel Wrote:More of a suggestion than a bug now, but maybe clicking them in your hand could disable the magnets? Simply on/off mode.

What about an icon in the top-left corner like internals?
[Image: EmcpC0r.png]
?
Enough said.
Also make mag boots turn off when a person dies. I always forget that mag boots make it so you can't be pulled and tend to go through a lot of trouble to retrieve dead guys wearing these.
Yes.

Megapaco Wrote:Also make mag boots turn off when a person dies. I always forget that mag boots make it so you can't be pulled and tend to go through a lot of trouble to retrieve dead guys wearing these.
No.
This is funny and doesn't happen very often. I always get a giggle when some corpse is literally stuck to the ground. It's not that hard to remove the boots anyway.
Sundance Wrote:
Megapaco Wrote:Also make mag boots turn off when a person dies. I always forget that mag boots make it so you can't be pulled and tend to go through a lot of trouble to retrieve dead guys wearing these.
No.
This is funny and doesn't happen very often. I always get a giggle when some corpse is literally stuck to the ground. It's not that hard to remove the boots anyway.
Yeah, don't make them turn off when someone dies, ruins the fun.
Can you slip on lube/ice/bananas with magboots? I'd say a if you've fallen over and your feet don't touch the floor the magboots should probably not be working. Although if it's possible it would be awesome if the magboots kept the corpse from falling over. Have a guy standing around slowly rotting until someone notices he's dead.