Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Either make Kuru less deadly, or make Prions harder to get.
Just make traitor posion bottles be able to pull from every chemical in the game.....It could be just water OR it could be some awsome painbow/hiv posion bottle Ultimate gambling
pizzatiger Wrote:Just make traitor posion bottles be able to pull from every chemical in the game.....It could be just water OR it could be some awsome painbow/hiv posion bottle Ultimate gambling

One bottle of HIV would obliterate the station.
Noah Buttes Wrote:
pizzatiger Wrote:Just make traitor posion bottles be able to pull from every chemical in the game.....It could be just water OR it could be some awsome painbow/hiv posion bottle Ultimate gambling

But having every chemical would make the chances of getting it Really low....Plus a price change to 2 telecrystals would help too
pizzatiger Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:

But having every chemical would make the chances of getting it Really low....Plus a price change to 2 telecrystals would help too
2 Telecrystals when there's a chance you could just get a bottle of water?
Could you specify roughly what the percentile ranges would be for each tier of poison bottle?
Here is my personal in-depth input on the recent changes to diseases.

http://gifsound.com/?gif=wiki.ss13.co/im...gspElv1yvc
I'm not removing the lower poisons from poison bottles, they're in there to make it a gamble. You might luck out and get a hellpoison, or you might just get something vaguely functional. I'm down for adding more non-contagious diseases to them though.
One reason I think Ice Spider eggs may need some sort of buff after the 5 unit minimum nerf is that ice spider eggs are pretty easily treated especially now that anyone with a shard of glass can do it. Even the more mundane poisons the bottles can carry require some sort of chem-oriented medical attention.