Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
extinguishers as hobo rock-it launchers
I sprayed this idea around on IRC and they thought it was cool so I might as well post it here as well!

I was thinking if you shoved random small objects into the nozzle of a fire extinguisher, and then if you used the extinguisher, the foam could propel whatever you jammed into it flying. Nothing TOO deadly, not like an actual rock-it launcher, but deadly enough to help in the process of knocking somebody over to fart on. Maybe they could explode occasionally? It isn't realistic but this seems like it should be an unsafe and kind of dumb weapon.
I like the idea but anyone who uses this to fart on people will probably end up with a trip to medbay. Because shooting people with anything is rude and good reason to get punched. coal again?!

At least doctors have something to do, treating people who exploded fire extinguishers or were hit and knocked down by flying shoes, or the poor guy who got a mob after him because he shot someone with flying shoes.

Anyway provided this thing is a one shot and refuel deal I support it because it's a waste of foam.
phart Wrote:I sprayed this idea around on IRC and they thought it was cool so I might as well post it here as well!

I was thinking if you shoved random small objects into the nozzle of a fire extinguisher, and then if you used the extinguisher, the foam could propel whatever you jammed into it flying. Nothing TOO deadly, not like an actual rock-it launcher, but deadly enough to help in the process of knocking somebody over to fart on. Maybe they could explode occasionally? It isn't realistic but this seems like it should be an unsafe and kind of dumb weapon.
Maybe not explode, but the force should knock over and stun the player that fires it.