Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serial Spriting.
I made another hydroponics vat.

[Image: Dd3b2pg.gif]
Left has all possible lights blinking at the same time. And right is at full water, with no issues.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ahg4 ... drovat.zip
Here are the base and overlay sprites.
pretty!
[Image: LMCxxHG.png] [Image: LU7Msmq.png]
[Image: N3JIDhN.png] [Image: U38X6Ft.png]
Bullhorn for the polis thread
[Image: FYIpSlq.png][Image: 6Py7Y7T.png][Image: xNCp59p.png]

Piranha eggs thread
[Image: Vj3jWKW.gif]
[Image: fUBBjev.png] [Image: iqK8YWh.png]

Cocktail shaker and stuff thread
[Image: HnMCoNl.png][Image: X8mv9o6.png][Image: Cpf99Jb.png]

[Image: 4nQl4R2.png]
[Image: Fc34Bov.png][Image: qhTl8AN.png][Image: OoyZyNk.png] orange.
[Image: P6kxYtr.png][Image: 1ou2JD0.png][Image: g8hgOso.png] lime.
[Image: GxuktQS.png][Image: jUSZm3y.png][Image: JjRg6Or.png] lemon.

Basketball stuff to get bball back on the station (nobody goes to VR)
[Image: oEAIAiw.gif] [Image: PhvUTJU.png] [Image: gjmWFhs.png]
[Image: VhS8yed.png][/quote]

Updated fab.
[Image: 1TrWKTe.png] [Image: uoJPKBT.png] [Image: 9ofkvLr.gif] [Image: IvUJJo2.png] [Image: IlwFfHW.png]
I think we used to have a handheld sax sprite but it got lost at some point in the past. I'm pretty sure I remember it being there back when it was introduced though. That said, it would be fabulous to have one again.

The Xray machine looks great and that's basically what the function of that computer next to the robotics operating table is supposed to be anyway, right? It's time to replace that wonky piece of junk, if you ask me. I don't think it's worked right in ages.

TV looks cool as hell. Maybe if not the bar, replace the one in the news/info room. Let the assistants watch shitty cartoons while the grownups work.

I love the forklift idea; if it's possible to code a segway/mars rover to carry crates and sprite it as the forklift like that, it'd be fantastic. I'm so sick of trying to drag crates around worrying about jerkfaces carrying them off. Though, that said, it shouldn't belong to QM. They've got the belt hell to use for that kind of thing (though they rarely do). Maybe stick it in the pod bay? So people can bring in crates from space, drop them off, and someone can drive them over to QM?
Ooh, pretty.