Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ KITCHEN/CHEMISTRY ] New Chems in Food; Heart Attacks & Fat
Simply put, the food we eat doesn't affect us as it should; all the MONSTERs and coronators we cram into ourselves have no effect on either health or figure.

This needs to change.

A new chemical reagent with an overdose threshold to start up a chance of an obesity mutation occurring would be enough. If cholesterol had a more powerful effect on fat folks, say, something akin to curare or amanitin (based on how much cholesterol is in your system before it completely depletes, leading to HELL OF CORONARY), that'd give yet another fun thing to screw around with for pen jerks or, god forbid, the CHEF.

(Plus, weight loss shakes could get another shake at being useful! How about that!)
APARTHEID Wrote:Simply put, the food we eat doesn't affect us as it should; all the MONSTERs and coronators we cram into ourselves have no effect on either health or figure.

The last time I ate a single THE MONSTER I got a serious overdose of cholesterol and died within 2 minutes.
I have to agree with marquesas.
Marquesas Wrote:
APARTHEID Wrote:Simply put, the food we eat doesn't affect us as it should; all the MONSTERs and coronators we cram into ourselves have no effect on either health or figure.

The last time I ate a single THE MONSTER I got a serious overdose of cholesterol and died within 2 minutes.

Yeesh, I can wander through fires on a single aspirin and one burger kills you? : NegativeMan
One thing i would like to see is more unique foods/updating some of our current food with more unique effects.

Most(All) of our food just pumps a random chemical into the body and calls it a day....I would love if more foods had unique effects that don't require chemicals 100% of the time
APARTHEID Wrote:
Marquesas Wrote:

Yeesh, I can wander through fires on a single aspirin and one burger kills you? : NegativeMan

What sort of aspirin are you taking!?

The damage from a plasma fire will greatly outpace most healing chems.
APARTHEID Wrote:
Marquesas Wrote:

Don't ever fix this
wow I never died from a THE MONSTER wtf guys
Splatpope Wrote:wow I never died from a THE MONSTER wtf guys

Same here, maybe they all just really bad at eating food, and choke on the monster.
Natsumehack Wrote:Same here, maybe they all just really bad at eating food, and choke on the monster.
Aren't you supposed to unhinge your jaw like an anaconda and swallow it whole?