Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add space rolaids/tums/pepto for stomach aches
most people don't know that resting in sleepers will help them recover from eating bad food and thusly never recover and spend most of their rounds falling over due to stomach pain so i think this might be a handy idea
Sleeping does this too.
An alternative medicine for food poisoning is something I have wanted forever

Just make it addictive so it's not a straight upgrade
Ya, I've had troubles getting rid of food poisoning even with sleeping, and it's kind of boring lying down for like five minutes, however it's also a pain in the ass to get stunned every forty seconds or so.
I was kinda hoping if pathology is finished/when finished we could just isolate food poisoning and create a sell-able cure for it. Or pass off our own Food poisoning derived virus.

Start every round off by feeding a monkey prison loaf and creating fluBgone
Weavel Wrote:An alternative medicine for food poisoning is something I have wanted forever

Just make it addictive so it's not a straight upgrade

atomic1fire Wrote:I was kinda hoping if pathology is finished/when finished we could just isolate food poisoning and create a sell-able cure for it. Or pass off our own Food poisoning derived virus.

Start every round off by feeding a monkey prison loaf and creating fluBgone

How about instead of outright curing food poisoning, it gets rid of the symptoms of it while it's in your system. It would be kinda silly to be addicted to antacids and suffer withdrawal symptoms. Also, this way pathology or genetics can be relevant in finding a cure for it. Or you can just sleep it off like how you can now.