Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Port-a-med minor (but actually major) fix
While we're just coming up with ideas, why not have it function as a table? That way it's a bit easier to find places to do surgery, and it meshes nicely with the functions that others have been describing above. I'm not too sure about how balanced that would be, but it does mesh with the "bring medbay to others" style that others seem to favor over the current "bring others to medbay" function of the portamed.
How about just making it a locker, like the port-a-sci? That way you could still stick whatever backup supply you need into it, but if you need to transport people back to medbay for some reason, you can also chuck people in and bring them back.
Roomba Wrote:How about just making it a locker, like the port-a-sci? That way you could still stick whatever backup supply you need into it, but if you need to transport people back to medbay for some reason, you can also chuck people in and bring them back.
Probably the simplest and most versatile solution. The only reason I can think of why it shouldn't be that way would be to make the port-a-sci and port-a-medbay more distinct from each other.

FishDance2 Wrote:While we're just coming up with ideas, why not have it function as a table? That way it's a bit easier to find places to do surgery, and it meshes nicely with the functions that others have been describing above. I'm not too sure about how balanced that would be, but it does mesh with the "bring medbay to others" style that others seem to favor over the current "bring others to medbay" function of the portamed.
I could see someone using that for nefarious reasons, since it would be very easy to stun someone and then remove their brain.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Why not just treat the Port-a-Medbay like a portable Nano Med Plus or Medicine Closet rather than a form of transportation? Pop it in to bring medical supplies to you so you can treat several people at the scene of some horrible bombing.
The new Port-A-NanoMed is live on most if not all the servers now. Hit up my feedback thread about it if you have any balance suggestions to make!