Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klayboxx's Sprites
[Image: 2jeso08.png]
GAMER FOOD: CASHEWS OF CHAOS. THESE WILL HYPE YOU UP SO FUCKING MUCH JESUS CHRIST YOU CAN'T STOP THE TRAIN OF GAME

[Image: 21bos41.png]
Wand of Death. I dunno, some other wizard staff. Maybe just for looks. (You can't really see it here, but the skull has little horns)

[Image: 2lm6tcl.png]
Wand of Tree. I dunno, some other wizard staff. Maybe just for looks.
Oh, here is one more somethings;

[Image: 11kii2o.png]
East facing bumper-car.

[Image: 357fx8x.png]
North facing bumper-car.

[Image: 294gtao.png]
South facing bumper-car.

[Image: mlmp7l.png]
West facing bumper-car.

smile
[Image: e9jls4.png]

Weeeeee
Sweet sprites man. Try your hand at making a staff of fireball, Cogs was considering that for a change to the fireball spell and a sprite might be ~inspiring~

Also I'd love a wizard equivalent of a surplus crate with things like Wand of Treeshape and Skull Wand, each has a set amount of uses but it gives you more spells.

maybe that's just me
I re-sprited the AI upload turrets. The ones in now look really bland and flat compared to everything else in the AI upload imo. If an admin or something shows interest in these I'll package all of the directions and types into a zip and upload that. All I really did was make it look slightly more 3d and made the gun parts color more vibrant.

[Image: 2yux2k9.png]
this is stun and light on

[Image: sptzpi.png]
disabled and light on

[Image: 2eoxpv5.png]
this is kill and light on
Being able to tell at-a-glance whether the turrets will kill you or not is pretty awesome. It might also be a bit broken, I don't know, but unless there's a reason for turrets to be indistinguishable until they start to fire, this seems like an excellent move.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:Being able to tell at-a-glance whether the turrets will kill you or not is pretty awesome. It might also be a bit broken, I don't know, but unless there's a reason for turrets to be indistinguishable until they start to fire, this seems like an excellent move.
You could look at the turret control panel.
But those are good sprites.
What part of "at-a-glance" did you not get?

Nice sprite, Buttes.
jflan17 Wrote:What part of "at-a-glance" did you not get?

Nice sprite, Buttes.

Apparently, you don't understand "at a glance" either.

The turret panel changes color depending on the turret settings.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:Being able to tell at-a-glance whether the turrets will kill you or not is pretty awesome. It might also be a bit broken, I don't know, but unless there's a reason for turrets to be indistinguishable until they start to fire, this seems like an excellent move.

I'm p sure they already have different colors for what intent they are on.

Maybe I'm wrong Cripes
Klayboxx Wrote:

I'm p sure they already have different colors for what intent they are on.

Maybe I'm wrong Cripes
No, you are right