Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor item: Macrobomb Injector
Costs 10 crystals, is exactly as powerful as 10 microbombs. Nice little time saver.
Only if it looks like an oversized injector and has a hi-larious text announcements

Isaac Kirkhope implants Jerko Noafro with the Macrobomb Injector!
Jerko Noafro falls over, unable to compensate for the added weight!

Isaac Kirkhope seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
Isaac Kirkhope makes a loud CLAK noise! Oh christ!

You dig around in Isaac Kirkhope's chest!
You heft out the Macrobomb Implant! How did this even fit in here?!
It should play the nuke siren when it goes off.

Also a more serious suggestion to it would be that you walk very slow when implanted with it. So do you buy it and risk being caught with it in your inventory or wait and hope you don't die/loose your pda until you need to use it?
Or it... could just be ten microbombs in one bundle. You can implant ten microbombs one at a time and there won't be any nuke sirens or slowdown or anything, it can and should just be that.
When removed from the body it shouldn't be in a glass case, it should be a comical old-timey bomb, a black sphere with a fuse sticking out.
Zadeon Wrote:Also a more serious suggestion to it would be that you walk very slow when implanted with it. So do you buy it and risk being caught with it in your inventory or wait and hope you don't die/loose your pda until you need to use it?

why would anyone ever spend 10 crystals buying a bomb exactly as explosive as another bomb except that it makes you slower
its a suppository. theres a 15% chance only your butt will explode and fly off
I'm a dumb and typed before I thought. I'm sorry please do not hurt me.
it's meant to just be a microbomb bundle to save time for the people who buy ten microbombs

giving it a nuke siren sound just after it goes off would be cool though
Why does it have to be an injector? Why can't it be a giant pill?
this will appear in your PDAs very soon