Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for sprites: Themed worlds!
Some more egyptian stuff:

Another set of walls and a matching floortile: [Image: 2ugKGGI.png] [Image: z5qi18t.png] [Image: 44g27FA.png] [Image: BUWDH5B.png] [Image: ZBbI9db.png] [Image: 6Gu2ImK.png] [Image: SVcmiS6.png] [Image: 36oopsB.png] [Image: qGeg9KY.png] [Image: ouqTj0Y.png] [Image: 0D7VBtr.png] and the floor [Image: TlSGrWt.png]
Same style, different hieroglyphs: [Image: UYm3Tol.png] [Image: XZwKx9A.png] [Image: jpZgV6q.png] [Image: BkpkmjJ.png] [Image: R0MBVle.png] [Image: avbaryU.png] [Image: ls7BgKX.png] [Image: 8RgnEuK.png] [Image: arYo1vz.png] [Image: eGlBvom.png] [Image: seEw47e.png]

A golden Ankh usable as a key or something [Image: hXpNWJf.png] and a golden wall with an Ankh shaped hole in it [Image: vtvJHGu.png]

Some egyptian/desert themed critters: a light brown cobra [Image: o8LCeUD.png] and a dark blue one [Image: j20zigl.png]
A tiny scorpion [Image: i9dnwGQ.png] and a not-so tiny scorpion [Image: t6TW9D9.png]
[Image: nPYji2R.png] The headdress of a pharaoh.

[Image: U9sm5o5.png] [Image: rkCogIX.png] Some doors that have next to nothing to do with the ancient egypt, just thought that they looked nice.
[Image: 2JGzxBQ.png] and a button
I'll post some things that aren't related to egypt at all:

[Image: 6VZJ1hm.png] red floor [Image: 7M8ohus.png] green floor [Image: 4Cd8zM5.png] blue floor
[Image: l3qhvZU.png] red wall [Image: X8CJ7Y2.png] green wall [Image: CXntDeZ.png] blue wall
[Image: a5fOqwb.png] red door [Image: F3tdXr1.png] green door [Image: CfYKcJv.png] blue door
[Image: 8bz8vLl.png] a red button [Image: aoRQphi.png] green button [Image: rtvW6EK.png] and a blue button

I also made a button loosely based on the meatplanet theme [Image: lOWUM2g.png] And here's an evil-looking portal [Image: Ge9RrUb.png]
That's one nice looking portal! All it needs it a some kind of whirring or pulsing effect.
[Image: jj9cuWo.png] Something like this?
I've had this somewhere in my computer for quite a while. I completely forgot about it.
Good stuff, I'll see how this fits with existing things.