Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reagent infused materials are broken
Hitting myself with a reagent infused (I tested with yobihodazine and meth) bar did absolutely nothing to put any reagents in me.
Having reagent infused bullets in pocket did absolutely nothing to put any reagents in me.
Having a reagent infused horse mask did absolutely nothing to put any reagents in me.

Apparently from what I've heard they're supposed to only last a certain time, but they still didn't work even right after I made them, and a few minutes after they were made.
I held a catdrugs infused bar yesterday and began tripping, hissing, and seeing catte, but the reagent scan showed no drugs in me.
Archenteron Wrote:I held a catdrugs infused bar yesterday and began tripping, hissing, and seeing catte, but the reagent scan showed no drugs in me.
Sounds sorta like what was happening here, then, I was using the reagent scan it constantly said no active chemicals in me, so ehh.
Reagent scan could be broken.
I made a synthflesh jumpsuit and it failed to heal my 20something brute damage.
I also made a pentetic acid jumpsuit a while ago, and it caused brute damage? This was not replicated with PA shoes though.
Iatots Wrote:I made a synthflesh jumpsuit and it failed to heal my 20something brute damage.
I also made a pentetic acid jumpsuit a while ago, and it caused brute damage? This was not replicated with PA shoes though.
synthflesh heals on external application, not injection
I shot myself and some monkeys with a bunch of reagent infused bullets last night and the reagents wouldn't transfer
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Iatots Wrote:I made a synthflesh jumpsuit and it failed to heal my 20something brute damage.
Wait, so it counts as injection?
I thought it would count as contact, since not only have I heard of people using it successfully but witnessing myself a person healing with no meds application and attributing it himself to his jumpsuit.
Iatots Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Wait, so it counts as injection?
I thought it would count as contact, since not only have I heard of people using it successfully but witnessing myself a person healing with no meds application and attributing it himself to his jumpsuit.

It might have been omnizine. That works the last I tried. Though you overdose pretty quickly and start passing out.
Doesn't infusion basically just spawn the chem into your bloodstream?
AlphabetJones Wrote:Doesn't infusion basically just spawn the chem into your bloodstream?
That's what happened before, with meth infused reagent materials I didn't get meth OD, just 0.5u of meth in my bloodstream every tick.
Aesculus Wrote:
AlphabetJones Wrote:Doesn't infusion basically just spawn the chem into your bloodstream?
That's what happened before, with meth infused reagent materials I didn't get meth OD, just 0.5u of meth in my bloodstream every tick.
I once made meth armor and it definitely caused a massive OD after a while for me, I mean after 15 minutes or so I was gibbering, blacking out, and eventually suffered massive toxins damage.
My bad, I mixed up OD and addiction. The increasing amounts of meth will cause overdose, but they will not cause addictions.
Okay something is definitely wrong. I made omnizine stuff again, and it did nothing.
Err, kinda sad to see this go unnoticed. Was this intended or did it just get forgotten about?