Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottle smashing
Yes hello please let me smash bottles on countertops to get a smashed bottle for proper barfights TIA

[Harm intent bottle on a table attempts to smash it. Strong chance of failure if you don't have enough ethanol in your system or aren't the barman. Failures shatters the bottle completely and cause your arm to fly off because that makes sense. Smashed bottles are a strong melee weapon but break after a few swings.]
We might also need a billiard table for some pool cues to bust over nerds heads.
Yes please add more things that let me shank a bitch
I think I mentioned this in another thread.
Really like it, especially the part about being drunk, but how about instead of blowing your arm off it turns into a shard and causes brute damage, because you shattered the whole damn bottle in your hand and cut yourself.
Ok this seems to have become a bar suggestion thing, so, wooden tables should only require a simple grab to table people. You know, to help sick bar fights get really hardcore.
Hit people with bottles until they break, then shank 'em until the whole thing falls apart.

A brilliant idea.
Klayboxx Wrote:Ok this seems to have become a bar suggestion thing, so, wooden tables should only require a simple grab to table people. You know, to help sick bar fights get really hardcore.
Throwing people at wooden tables should break them, and there should be some weak glass windows near the bar exit that you could throw people through.

I think this is a great + hilarious idea, right here

HELP ME HELP YOU:
I need shattered bottle sprites for this, obviously. One of y'all make one of those, and I'll see about adding this.

Here are the current bottle sprites:
[Image: MH6c2sY.png] [Image: mR34SYB.png]
bottle-label
[Image: MeyGcAH.png]
[Image: tumw2SX.png]
I make your dreams come true

Side note: This was alot harder than expected. Whatever nerd that originally sprited it tweaked with the opacity alot. I had to use several layers.
AlphabetJones Wrote:Yes please add more things that let me shank a bitch

Should have Glass shard + cotten = shank.
I kinda wanna see more bar fights all around. Maybe during gang rounds.

Everyone knows the graveyard dawgs could beat the fearsome owls in a fight.
there y'all go, hit up Bug Reports if something's amiss with it