Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the Detective unload his gun
Click on the .38 revolver while it's in your active hand and it will spit out a bullet clip with however many bullets are loaded. It's stupid and annoying having to unload seven bullets out of your gun just because you want to use stun rounds. Also maybe have the type of bullet show up when you examine the gun too.
But we won't be able to claim the detective shot us anymore!
In all seriousness, yes this. It's really annoying and doesn't make sense that you can't just unload it.
I'd like to suggest click dragging it into an empty hand to unload it, similar to removing a backpack. This should be available for all guns that accept ammo.
Frank_Stein Wrote:I'd like to suggest click dragging it into an empty hand to unload it, similar to removing a backpack. This should be available for all guns that accept ammo.

This sounds amazing.
Frank_Stein Wrote:I'd like to suggest click dragging it into an empty hand to unload it, similar to removing a backpack. This should be available for all guns that accept ammo.

simple ez idea pls implement
A good idea.
We've been asking for this for like a year or two and it never happened. So yeah, I want this but I still will fire my gun for no reason at any time.
You can let the detective unload his gun by followig him around with a vuvuzela until he unloads his gun into your chest. Detectives are pissy shitlords and a better suggestion would be to give his job to sec
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I hate fun

Please no.
No the detective's the one that hates fun
The detective not being able to unload his revolver is the most hilarious thing about the detective. Never fix.
I have an admin note regarding someone being confused about me unloading my gun. I think it's a cool idea.
If I remember right this was part of the reason they implemented ammo dispensing from the sec machines and I think you can get it from QM too or something?

Either way they thought making it easier to get more ammo was a better idea than letting you just change the ammo so they probably never intended to fix it in the first place.
I like the idea of being able to unload the detective's revolver.

I don't want to have to shoot out lethal bullets just to stun someone.

Also the materials system works with detectives gun right? I could see traitor detective using batmanesque reagent ammo as a reason that ammo unloading is probably a bad idea. Never have to win a gunfight again as long as you can shoot a guy with morphine ammo once and then let him sleep forever in jail, or at least until security decides to dig the bullet out. kuru ammo for a slow killing, and lipocide ammo just to be a jerk.

Also shoot someone with omnizine ammo to confuse everyone as long as it doesn't overdose because the guy you just shot is now slowly healing.
i say change nothing. the detective is a loose cannon who plays by his own rules.