Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staple IDs to your chest.
Use a staplegun on an ID in your hands and you staple it right to your chest, causing you to scream and take some brute damage and start bleeding.

Removing it would also cause bleeding and make your character scream.

I cannot specifically remember the situations in which this would have come in handy, but I'm pretty sure they exist.
How about notes as well? Staple a "kick me" sign to someone
Frank_Stein Wrote:How about notes as well? Staple a "kick me" sign to someone

Use note on a person facing the other way, to quickly stable it to there back, where they can't read it.

I would suggest if this was ever implemented to write. "I kill bees for fun" Or " I am a traitor."

Watch the crew go into a blaze of fury to kill the bee killer.
Isaacs Alter Ego Wrote:Use a staplegun on an ID in your hands and you staple it right to your chest, causing you to scream and take some brute damage and start bleeding.

I cannot specifically remember the situations in which this would have come in handy, but I'm pretty sure they exist.

You're a janitor, an angry mob has stripped you naked, and you need to hide in the janitor's closet to avoid being beaten to death
Can I staple an EMAG to some dude's chest and watch sec beat him?
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:
Isaacs Alter Ego Wrote:Use a staplegun on an ID in your hands and you staple it right to your chest, causing you to scream and take some brute damage and start bleeding.

You're a janitor, an angry mob has stripped you naked, and you need to hide in the janitor's closet to avoid being beaten to death

One very specific situation I remember was, an Admin has turnede me into the GOD OF FLAVOR for drinking an entire bottle of enriched MSG, which made my skin constantly change color. I didn't want to cover it up with a jumpsuit but that meant I had to carry my ID around in my hands to get anywhere.
Isaacs Alter Ego Wrote:One very specific situation I remember was, an Admin has turnede me into the GOD OF FLAVOR for drinking an entire bottle of enriched MSG, which made my skin constantly change color. I didn't want to cover it up with a jumpsuit but that meant I had to carry my ID around in my hands to get anywhere.
That's a good point. It's really difficult to go commando when you have to pull your ID out and manually open doors.
It would also be helpful for monkeys who cannot always get access to clothes they can actually wear (shorts).