Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buttes' dumb ideas
These are some show-quality ideas
DyssalC Wrote:Blow people away with your amazing erebite skin!

Make it so if you're erebite, if you get flung by a graviton accelerator or mass driver or shot with a laser, you instantly detonate, taking out yourself and anyone within about 7 tiles. A living artillery shell basically.
Xeram Wrote:

Make it so if you're erebite, if you get flung by a graviton accelerator or mass driver or shot with a laser, you instantly detonate, taking out yourself and anyone within about 7 tiles. A living artillery shell basically.

Turn a bunch of monkeys into an ammo depot! Have genetics blow up even more violently than usual!
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Xeram Wrote:

Turn a bunch of monkeys into an ammo depot! Have genetics blow up even more violently than usual!

Drop suicide bombing monkeys all over the station, for maximum fun.
Natsumehack Wrote:Drop suicide bombing monkeys all over the station, for maximum fun.

I'm determined to somehow do this on my next traitor round.
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Natsumehack Wrote:Drop suicide bombing monkeys all over the station, for maximum fun.

I'm determined to somehow do this on my next traitor round.

Make a bunch of Black Powder laced objects monkeys can wear, and then throw burning paper at the monkey.

When the paper makes the entire tile go up in fire, the blackpowder should ignite making the monkey gib in a suicide attack.
Make it so you can copy wrestling belts with the syndie device scanner.
Noah Buttes Wrote:Make it so you can copy wrestling belts with the syndie device scanner.
So you could turn the station into WWE?
Give genetics a mutation that removes the cool down on farts.
make taser burst mode spew taser projectiles all around
Noah Buttes Wrote:make taser burst mode spew taser projectiles all around

I support this one.
Cogwerks Wrote:

I support this one.
If this is implemented, I foresee many hilarious friendly-fire accidents happening. Maybe even whole sec teams stunning each other while chasing down a traitor.
Excellent.

While screaming?
Give jani-borgs a wet floor sign dispenser.