Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butt stuff
Gentlemen, and gentleladies, it is time for science. Butt Science.

I propose two new traitor items, harnessing the limitless power of the human butt.

First, a blast from the past, taking one of Neddy Seagoon's ideas and making it hip and cool to appeal to today's modern butts.

Neddy Seagoon Wrote:I actually had a suggestion for a traitor roboticist item that I just remembered; The Syndibutt crate. Basically like the Janitor's crusher cart, but instead resembling a regular cargo crate ("oh hey, just getting more metal from the Quartermasters..."). Flash person and insert, screams come from within interspersed with malicious flatulence, open it up and out pops a Buttbot along with the victim's stuff.

Captain Bravo Wrote:That is an excellent suggestion, with just one thing I would add to improve it...

Player-controlled buttbots.

Like how the janitor crusher lets you run around and scream for a short while as a meatcube, make the buttbox let you control the buttbot that emerges. anything you try to speak comes out as "butt", and the only emote you can use is *fart. Using the Suicide command causes you to explode in a superfart.

Next, a Bravo original, with an incredible twist by LeadRobot:

Captain Bravo Wrote:New traitor item: Post-it notes.

Using a pen on a pad of post-it notes creates one "Butt Me" sign. (Pad in one hand, pen in other. Click pen on pad, put pen away, click pad with empty hand to peel off the note.)

Hitting someone with a "Butt Me" sign slaps it on their back, and cannot be removed.

All buttbots are extremely aggressive to anyone with a "Butt Me" sign, knocking them over and farting on their faces.

Examining someone with a "Butt Me" sign on them informs you that they are a nerd, and should be farted on.

LeadRobot Wrote:Your Objectives Have Been Updated:
Objective #1: Ensure that Gnome Chompski escapes on the shuttle.
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle alive.
Objective #3: Fart on Butts Mcgee.

I think those two butt ideas speak for themselves. Also, I still think this should be a thing:

Captain Bravo Wrote:What if you could weld butts onto borg's hands, so they couldn't pick anything up, but every time they tried to the butt would fart?

Please post your comments, buttfrustrations, or additional butt ideas.
Why Don't we just expand on butts as a whole.

Make a new type of metal only smelt-able by placing 2 butts in a arc smelter, and what ever it's made out of will fart when it's hit, or used.

Image Butt Bullets that repeatedly Fart in a person's chest, until it is remove. Farting Floor tiles/walls/pods. The things that could fart are limitless.

A Whole new Tele location Know as Assville, inhabited by deadly, and territorial butts, that once knock you down, gib you and turns your butt into a NPC one of them.

A new type of hidden chem/plague Buttgib-itis Which depending on the dose, will after a set amount of time, make you fart Soo hard you GIB in a Super fart that Rips your ass off, and spreads it to anyone nearby making more living Fart Bombs.

The Possibility for more butt/fart related stuff is huge.
Natsumehack Wrote:Why Don't we just expand on butts as a whole.
BUTT seriously, these are actually pretty interesting. Especially living butt bots and the whole roboticist "butt crate" traitor item thing.
Combine butts with musical instruments to change your fart sound.
The only good idea in here is the buttbot compactor crate thing. Everything else posted is blazingly stupid.
I do like the idea of a metal that makes noise though, but maybe not a butt metal.
lmoa just because the ideas are about butts doesn't mean the thread has to be ass too
also remove butts entirely imo
YJHGHTFH Wrote:remove butts entirely imo
[Image: xYzmF2x.jpg]
Frank_Stein Wrote:I do like the idea of a metal that makes noise though, but maybe not a butt metal.

What if you made buttmetal shoes, and they farted every time you walked like some kind of more robust clown shoes.
Why don't we give bees some butts.......
[Image: 2012-12-17-Bee-Natural.jpg]