Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk)
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Natsumehack Wrote:gives you the power to twirl it evil-ly at people.
regular mustaches already do this

But it is as satisfying as when you do it, with a oversize one just to show how evil you are.
atomic1fire Wrote:Splash glue on paper.

Drop paper on floor.

Next nerd who walks on it will have paper stuck to shoe, mwahahaha.

Yes to glue as a reagent, at least one kinda crappy glue and one awful syndie glue reagent.

I can see many possibility's of glue.

Like Dropping a beaker or anything like it. in the disposals would make the glue spill out, and stick anyone to the insides of the disposal pipe like some weird Disposal spiderweb.

Fill A hallway full of glue, and when people are stuck, yell out you are spider man, And you are catching villains in your web.

Place glue in the pockets of jumpsuits, to make it hard for people to pickpocket items out of them, at the cost you have the same trouble removing said item from it.

Glue a monkey to a scientist's head, and call them "Professor Monkey-For-A-Head".

Glue a locker to a space tile.(how ever the hell that works)

Pissed at people stealing your Id, glue it to your jumpsuit, and laugh mightily at the Staff assistants who push you down, fail to pull it off you in time.

Glue a limb back onto a person as a temporary method of limb replacement.(Would probably only last about two, or less minutes, before the glue stops working, and the limb falls off.

Glue clown shoes onto the captain feet, so he knows just what a clown has to deal with.

Sniff glue, get high.

All this and more, with the wonder powerful of SyndiGlue, and Discount Dan's, Discount Glue.
Natsumehack Wrote:Sniff glue, get high.
"You accidentally glue the bottle to your nose!"
Zadeon Wrote:

"You shove the bottle into Shitter McPubbie's nose!"
"Shitter McPubbie is starting to turn blue!"
Zadeon Wrote:

I love how this is the point, you STICK TO.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:Tourist Traitor Item Suggestions:

[18:36:27] <Haine> a camera that steals your SOUL

[Image: Say_Cheese_and_Die!.2.jpg]
MedicInDisquise Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:Tourist Traitor Item Suggestions:

[18:36:27] <Haine> a camera that steals your SOUL

[Image: Say_Cheese_and_Die!.2.jpg]

I hope no one gets any idea from any other goosebumps books.

Last thing I want to see is, Werewolf Skin, The gnome turning other people into it, and Monster blood.
We need to make more Goosebump books into traitor items. It would be great.
I thought about a totally rad idea for a traitor item: The Instant Assistant
Basically a one use item that creates a locker with a methed up assistant armed with a fire extinquisher and the aggressive AI inside. Just open it up, and instant distraction!
Amuys Wrote:I thought about a totally rad idea for a traitor item: The Instant Assistant
Basically a one use item that creates a locker with a methed up assistant armed with a fire extinquisher and the aggressive AI inside. Just open it up, and instant distraction!

Will you be about to name the Assistant, or will it come prenamed.
Yes
For the traitor lawyer. (Bit strange to give jobs of the day traitor items, but the clown had his clown car when he was a job of the day at one point.)

Either a Phoenix Wright costume allowing you to slam desks so hard everyone around you is stunned and deafened, point at people which blinds them in a flash of white light, and slight stun resistance.

Or, pull a science and industry and spawn a modified, extra heavy suitcase that can knock people unconcious in a few swings. The case would be packed to the brim with C4 that can be "Activated" with right clicking, triggering a massive explosion the next time it's opened. (Use it as a trap.)
Toybasher Wrote:For the traitor lawyer. (Bit strange to give jobs of the day traitor items, but the clown had his clown car when he was a job of the day at one point.)

Either a Phoenix Wright costume allowing you to slam desks so hard everyone around you is stunned and deafened, point at people which blinds them in a flash of white light, and slight stun resistance.

Or, pull a science and industry and spawn a modified, extra heavy suitcase that can knock people unconcious in a few swings. The case would be packed to the brim with C4 that can be "Activated" with right clicking, triggering a massive explosion the next time it's opened. (Use it as a trap.)

Let the Lawyer spawn an out of control, murderous ambulance for him to chase after
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I have an idea for a traitor botanist item: Syndicate Seeds.
This would function similar to a surplus crate in that it would spawn a crate with several items in it. The crate would contain a random assortment of seeds that have been designed by the Syndicate for the express purpose of causing chaos. It would include the shut-ins like man-eaters and seething tomatoes, but would also include new seeds with their own deviously special effects. Things like cherry bombs, Very acidic lemons, etc.
Traitor Chaplain: A Kris looking ritual blade of sorts that works a bit like a traitorous chef knife but that lets you remove stunned/downed people's hearts for heathen ritual sacrifices. Very messy and very obvious as you should automatically shout some sort of foreign sounding gibberish or something.

Traitor clown/possible new chemical: Laughing gas that makes you laugh incontrollably like Kuru would without actually killing you.