Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk)
atomic1fire Wrote:Yes. Also if I were a jerk traitor doctor, I'd infect someone, convince them to start boxing people, and then spread the disease via disease boxing.
MMA SPACEFIGHTER 2D Wrote:Analyzing Results for Jay Wolff:
Overall Status: 69% healthy
Damage Specifics: 0-0-0-42
Key: Suffocation/Toxin/Burns/Brute
Body Temperature: 34.5886°C (94.2594°F)
Subject bloodstream oxygen level normal | Subject bloodstream toxin level minimal | Subject burn injury status O.K | Subject brute-force injury status OH MAN
Disease: Boxing (Stage 3/3)
Spread: In the ring
Suggested Remedy: The bar
Wasp Grenades
Cost: 1-2 Telecrystals

A box of grenades, each of which spawns a random number of space wasps (within a range of maybe 1-5) when detonated.

Maybe let people set the timer or remotely detonate them so they can send them to important places through the mail system.

Probably not all that mechanically effective since Space Wasps are fairly easily dispatched, but the idea of something approximating a bee grenade amused me.
Xanatov Valerius Wrote:Wasp Grenades
Cost: 1-2 Telecrystals

A box of grenades, each of which spawns a random number of space wasps (within a range of maybe 1-5) when detonated.

Maybe let people set the timer or remotely detonate them so they can send them to important places through the mail system.
Only if we can get it in space bee variety.
Xanatov Valerius Wrote:Maybe let people set the timer or remotely detonate them so they can send them to important places through the mail system.
Why don't we have some contraption with a mousetrap that triggers after it's finished being mailed? (Instead of a timer)
Kovirii Wrote:
Xanatov Valerius Wrote:Maybe let people set the timer or remotely detonate them so they can send them to important places through the mail system.
Why don't we have some contraption with a mousetrap that triggers after it's finished being mailed? (Instead of a timer)

I keep forgetting these exist. Haven't gotten around to using them yet.

Lavastage Wrote:Only if we can get it in space bee variety.

Hell, I'd prefer it be in space bee form. I only suggested wasps because they're hostile as-is.
Syndicate Strafing/Bombing run
Can choose either strafing ( shotgun blasts and sarin gas bombs )
or Bombing ( Pipe bombs and lit napalm )
10 Telecrystals, 3 uses, choose 2 places, start, and end.
I choose Medbay and AI core, the run destroys everything in between taking the shortest path.
OurKabalEmerges Wrote:Syndicate Strafing/Bombing run
Can choose either strafing ( shotgun blasts and sarin gas bombs )
or Bombing ( Pipe bombs and lit napalm )
10 Telecrystals, 3 uses, choose 2 places, start, and end.
I choose Medbay and AI core, the run destroys everything in between taking the shortest path.
What's to stop someone from making an asterisk of their three uses across the station and wrecking ALL of it's shit? This is overpowered on the level of 'Holy Christ Why'
Xanatov Valerius Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:Only if we can get it in space bee variety.
Hell, I'd prefer it be in space bee form. I only suggested wasps because they're hostile as-is.
Better yet: add space bee grenades, that become space wasp grenades after emagging.
I was extremely disappointed when I found out you can't attach sonic grenades to mousetraps. Unless there's a reason not to, this should seriously be a thing.
Kubius Wrote:I was extremely disappointed when I found out you can't attach sonic grenades to mousetraps. Unless there's a reason not to, this should seriously be a thing.
You should be able to attach all grenades, pipebombs, and beaker assemblies to mouse traps. This is probably an oversight and should be fixed up.
Sap. 3 telecrystals.

Instantly puts a person at 0 stamina.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:Sap. 3 telecrystals.

Please explain yourself.
Kovirii Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:Sap. 3 telecrystals.

Please explain yourself.

1) Same price as a similar item, the sleepy pen
2) flavorful+ funny
3) utilizes new mechanics