Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk)
Syndicate Robot Module
So you as a traitor roboticist have ordered a Syndicate Robot, and it is programmed to follow all of your commands and help you with your task of doing things like killing people and stealing shit. Problem is... all of the modules aren't really set up to do things like that. That's where the SYNDICATE ROBOT SPECIAL MODULE comes in! A special Syndicate Robot only module, complete with it's own tools and special abilities that are exclusive to it's model.

Special Syndicate Module Equipment would include:
Shotgun - The standard Spacker-12, only the ammunition is now based on your power supply!
Police Baton - The Security Borg is back, baby! Harmbaton the shit out of the humans!
Storage Container - No other Borg module can pick up items. But you can! Anything that can be picked up by hand can go inside this secret storage container. Click on the item to pick it up. Click on the Container itself while active to drop the item. The Storage Container can hold up to six objects.
RCD - Hey, it's useful to traitors too! Remove a door for your human friend, or build walls around the escape shuttle so no one can board!
Voice Changer - Unlike the standard Syndicate Voice Changer, this allows you to mimic the voice of anyone you want REGARDLESS of whether or not you have their ID. Just type their name in and go. Helps when trying to find Sarah Connor.
Target ID Tracker - Works just like the actual ID tracker except it will track any ID on the station and not just your creator's targets!
Syndicate Cell Charger - This is the only item exclusive to the Borg, but it is basically one time use. Send all but 1000 units of power left in your power supply (the more the better) into your target. Go over 5000 units and they will be reduced to ash, char, and bone. Works similarly to the Wizard's Shocking Grasp. Just remember you've only got a limited amount of power left afterwards, but is VERY effective.
The Microbomb (Not selectable) - Not a microbomb implanter, but A microbomb. That's right, if the humans manage to deactivate you somehow... you go boom. And if he wanted to send you on a suicide mission, the Roboticist can implant more...

Supplemental Video

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Let me know what you think!
Saintish Wrote:
MollyMillions Wrote:4) Faraday Suit: This suit has a network of nanomolecular superconductors woven right into the high-quality polyester, designed exactly to NT-108 Unisex Assistant Jumpsuit specifications, making it virtually undetectable in the field. The suit takes a standard power cell in a concealed pocket, and will deploy some of that charge to counter and nullify incoming electrical attacks. When equipped with a fully charged standard power cell, lab tests show that the suit can absorb as many as three incoming taser or stun baton attacks, and may additionally help against shocked doors or grilles.

Recharging the suit is as simple as recharging or replacing the power cell inside. Please note that this weapon provides no defense against lasers, bullets, weldingtools, fire extinguishers, batons that have been turned off and are being used as clubs, and choking.
God dammit, why is this still not a thing? It had so much support.
Also it should make it so that lightning from hotwiring the engine doesn't have any harmful effects?
Emagging it should let you reverse the flow of charge and do something other than what power and stun gloves do.
Skunkrocker Wrote:Syndicate Robot Module
if i remember robot suits cost like one crystal, right? with all the shit in here, this should cost 9. with all the shit in here plus how hard it is to kill borgs, it should be balanced by only giving one lucky borg the chance to do it; an army of syndie module borgs would be unstoppable.
I say make the syndie-Borg module a surplus crate exclusive. You are pretty much giving the robotist his very own T-800.
epicdwarf Wrote:I say make the syndie-Borg module a surplus crate exclusive. You are pretty much giving the robotist his very own T-800.

Ooh. And it would auto rewrite the borg's laws too, turning any standard borg into a Syndieborg?
Skunkrocker Wrote:
epicdwarf Wrote:I say make the syndie-Borg module a surplus crate exclusive. You are pretty much giving the robotist his very own T-800.

Ooh. And it would auto rewrite the borg's laws too, turning any standard borg into a Syndieborg?
Probably.

Chem borgs can already be pretty bad, so let's go whole hog.
Chem borgs need to have some skill to become death machines.
With this you are a death machine off the bat.
epicdwarf Wrote:Chem borgs need to have some skill to become death machines.
With this you are a death machine off the bat.

It's way more knowledge of game mechanics than skill, but yeah. I'd say make this a 10 crystal module, in fact. But let it be scannable by traitor electricians. get in not go out
Yeah, as opposed to the actual Borg you purchase! My roboticist traitor rounds are always "I need a body first, and I'm too lazy to kill it myself." Be easier if you could just promise a starting Borg to upgrade his power cell and while you're doing that give them the syndicate mod.
How about some fancy-pants way of borging yourself without an artifact, that even allows you to pick the borg body you land in?
Why not a nanite implant that converts you into a cyborg on death.
Kovirii Wrote:How about some fancy-pants way of borging yourself without an artifact, that even allows you to pick the borg body you land in?

This rare item is also known as a "roboticist".
atomic1fire Wrote:Why not a nanite implant that converts you into a cyborg on death.
I like this. Although it doesn't need to be a traitor item I think. Just a delayed nanite implant that robotics fabs can make or something.
KikiMofo Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Why not a nanite implant that converts you into a cyborg on death.
I like this. Although it doesn't need to be a traitor item I think. Just a delayed nanite implant that robotics fabs can make or something.
Let's go whole hog: an implanted injector similar to the injection belt & vapo-matic, that can be triggered by certain conditions, or even triggered remotely.
A small idea for the chameleon projector, let users use emotes but make the chat log message show the object as using the emote.

The pipe bomb f a r t s !