Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk)
That Faraday suit would be a nasty surprise for stun baton happy security,
I like all of these, especially the night vision goggles-- though I would suggest they be disguised as regular sunglasses or at least given a sprite small enough to be concealed by masks/helmets.
mozi Wrote:I like all of these, especially the night vision goggles-- though I would suggest they be disguised as regular sunglasses or at least given a sprite small enough to be concealed by masks/helmets.

1) Make it look like mesons or thermals.
2) Make them cheap but undisguisable, so that you're only putting them on when you really need them
3) Make them coverable by masks etc

I like #2 but w/e
Magnetic Gloves: These babies will strip the ID access of anyone that you touch whilst your intent is on help. They are connected to your own ID by fiber wire and the access you have stripped off of the sap you just "helped" is automatically transferred to your own ID. Only problem is though they only have enough charge for one transfer, and while they are rechargeable, they are a real bitch to get off and on. (They take as much time to remove as it takes to spray a fire extinguisher around) Careful though, the more access an ID has the more ZAP! it takes to transfer the data so if you're going to take captains access he might feel a little tingle and be on to you!
MollyMillions Wrote:getting water splashed or foamed on you or slipping on a wet floor should shock the shit out of you
Finally the Janitor washing already clean floors would be the hero he deserves to be.
I'm all for this, especially so if it changes how Spy is currently. I'd much prefer to have actual spy equipment rather than being Rev 2 with the traitor shit in the PDA.
Here's one that could be pretty fun,

False prints: Wear like gloves, when used leave no trace (or perhaps just really fake prints that lead nowhere)
repeatedly touching things will wear them out until they disappear, so use sparingly.
Here are a few of my ideas:

Shiv shoes: Special shoes with a retractable knife hidden inside! If you kick a downed opponent with the shoes, you'll do nasty 'bleeding damage' Look like normal shoes, but have a right click option for the knife to retract etc.

Syndicate land mine: can be hidden under a floor tile (you need to remove the tile and any wires, activate it then replace the tile) If stepped on, causes a small but powerful explosion. people wearing t-ray scanners can see these! (maybe you could purchase a mine kit that you can fill with chemicals or whatever instead)

Fingerprint acid: removes your fingerprints, but you can't wear gloves!

Glass cutter: a special tool that cuts through glass with ease, but can't go through anything else
Insulated wirecutters. They're immune to electric shocks, so you don't need insulated gloves!
Sitoutumaton Wrote:Insulated wirecutters. They're immune to electric shocks, so you don't need insulated gloves!
But insulated gloves are so easy to get!
Special Transporter: A transporter designed to teleport someone locked in a crate or closet into deep space. Welds or locks the closet if it is not already.

Syndicate Crate: A crate that locks itself whenever you place someone inside it, rapidly suffocates the victim and allows you to strip the user (or auto strips them so you won't have to)

Syndicate Stamp: Stamp a paper with a special poison and you can cut people with it. Acts like a sleepypen and has limited uses.
ATM buster
A card that when inserted into an ATM machine causes that ATM machine to explode, showering the area in money bills. Useful if obtaining money is an objective, or if you want to create one hell of a distraction.

Exotic Animals crate
An ordinary crate filled with aggressive, venomous snakes. Release them in a small confined space with lots of people (like a shuttle, or plane) and watch people scream in terror.

Sticky Quarter
A quarter that can be stuck to a floor tile. Whenever someone tries to pick it up, they are momentarily stuck trying to pull the quarter off the floor. Use a crowbar to remove the quarter if you want to place it elsewhere.
I like the special transporter. Maybe add a red beacon a person could place, then send the victim to wherever they placed the beacon
Combine with a reinforced crystal death trap (Raging plasma infernos are always a plus) and you're good to go.

Granted, we might also need to add the ability to order canisters of gas for this to work.
suspicious crate (10 TC)

contains anywhere from 6 to 14 TC worth of traitor items, drawn from all available traitor items (including job specific ones)

press your luck!!