Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glass shards burn when welded
When striking a glass shard with a lit welder, it ignited rather than fuse into a glass sheet. This should not happen, because glass is not conventionally flammable.
airconswitch Wrote:When striking a glass shard with a lit welder, it ignited rather than fuse into a glass sheet. This should not happen, because glass is not conventionally flammable.
Are you sure it was normal glass shard and not arc smelter glass that was made with something flammable?
Mauxite Steel and Pharosium all burn when hit with a welder currently.
KikiMofo Wrote:
airconswitch Wrote:When striking a glass shard with a lit welder, it ignited rather than fuse into a glass sheet. This should not happen, because glass is not conventionally flammable.
Are you sure it was normal glass shard and not arc smelter glass that was made with something flammable?

It was a window in the Diner that I broke.
I've seen this happen trying to escape diner.

Which sucks because melting a glass into a glass panel is the easiest way to fix the teleporter in diner.
not totally related but I'm pretty sure steel scraps also set on fire, which is weird.
Metal pipes burn as well, which looks funny when you are trying to make a pipebomb.
Yeah is it even possible to make pipe bombs right now? Everything I've tried catches on fire currently.
AlphabetJones Wrote:Yeah is it even possible to make pipe bombs right now? Everything I've tried catches on fire currently.
IF you make a zip gun the pipe stops burning.