Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is creepy?
Generally I agree with admins when they say something is 'creepy'. But I'm confused on one thing, why is it appropriate for an admin gimmick to consist of VOX yelling HOT CLOWN JOHNSON, HOT CLOWN JOHNSON IN CAPTAINS ASS, ASS INSPECTION DAY, etc etc etc,,,, when if a player said that they'd be branded as creepy? I point it out every time I hear it, and generally people agree with me. Honestly it doesn't bother me personally, but I'd like admins be held to the same basic rules regular players are.
Because Johnson the clown is looking hot while wearing the captain's ass on its head. I mean really how else can you construe that?
Crumplehat Wrote:Because Johnson the clown is looking hot while wearing the captain's ass on its head. I mean really how else can you construe that?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

that excuse is as bad as the legendary rapping ape, and I can't tell if that is on purpose
Klayboxx Wrote:
Crumplehat Wrote:Because Johnson the clown is looking hot while wearing the captain's ass on its head. I mean really how else can you construe that?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

that excuse is as bad as the legendary rapping ape, and I can't tell if that is on purpose

You know if people keep bring up that ape, he going to make some throw away appearance at some point.
I think stalking should fall under the creepy rule. There was one guy who sought me out every god damned round for the last two years. I won't mention names, but let's just say Murray doesn't like him either. Anyway, two years is a long time, who the hell stays that fixated on something/someone for so long? He'd call for my attention with cutesy pet names, but without saying much of anything else. I join some rounds as a ghost to observe, and I'd hear him asking for me by name and trying to find me cause he saw my key in /who. I ended up telling him his weird obsession with me was creeping me the hell out, and he respected it on the third consequent round. Or he stopped playing, I can't tell. I haven't noticed him in a while in either case. Creepy shit like that is the reason I went with random names for months.
I mean, I'm not crying a river over it, but it was uncomfortable and weird. It's an unnecessary kind of behavior that falls outside of the usual comradery you have from running into regulars.
Speaking on grey areas, I know this has come up and on many TG servers been considered acceptable, in instances where traitors use suggestive to borderline ERP content to creep someone out enough to leave them alone, so that they can continue on whatever there illict activities are without being caught, in one case I am aware of a group of two traitors doing actions suggestive that the person who had just walked in on them had walked in on ERP instead of on a traitor meeting, would attempting to use creepiness as a trick to help further retain stealth such as this violate the creepy rule? (As the intent was to creep someone out IC to further legitimate illegal IC activity)
Sam Guivene Wrote:words

ERP is against the rules, doesn't matter how It's being used It's still creepy and weird.
Sam Guivene Wrote:Speaking on grey areas, I know this has come up and on many TG servers been considered acceptable, in instances where traitors use suggestive to borderline ERP content to creep someone out enough to leave them alone, so that they can continue on whatever there illict activities are without being caught, in one case I am aware of a group of two traitors doing actions suggestive that the person who had just walked in on them had walked in on ERP instead of on a traitor meeting, would attempting to use creepiness as a trick to help further retain stealth such as this violate the creepy rule? (As the intent was to creep someone out IC to further legitimate illegal IC activity)
Yeah no that's not okay.
All admins should do 20 years in the isocubes for being creeps.
Today on the docket: Nipple Tweaking

I think it's really out of place, and doesn't belong on the servers.

Case in point:

[Image: 138703a088.png]
I like to see it as a weird nod to old code. I've never seen someone use the nipple tweaking emote in an ERP sense, because of the randomly generated messages that are attached to it. The only times I've seen the nipple tweaking used is as some sort of obscure taunt.
Pretty sure it exists to embarrass people who don't know what they're doing and grab themselves.

The message itself might say the guy is creepy.
I've always thought it was weird and feel like it never belonged here.
Its just sort of unsettling in a gross half sexual way.
I don't know how you've managed to use the internet without having a nervous breakdown if that's enough to unsettle you.

That feature never fails to make me chuckle when I screw up my active hands, don't remove it mad