Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nastier Space Wasps
-Nearby space wasps should all attack the same target, especially if that target has already been stung (pheremones in the venom)
-Space wasps should attack anyone that has recently killed a space wasp (again, pheremones, although you can avoid this with guns)
-Space wasps should attack space bees.
-Wasps should lay eggs in human corpses. No one will know until the corpse explodes into more space wasps.

Hopefully this will make them more interesting than just another random enemy bored admins can spawn.
Good ideas all around except for one.

Quote:-Space wasps should attack space bees.

The bees should kick ass against wasps since, y'know, bees.
Make an already annoying mob even more annoying
what a great idea
YJHGHTFH Wrote:Make an already annoying mob even more annoying
what a great idea
That's why it is the best
You know when they spawn seemingly at random, it's not an admin. It's them spawning at random. It happens.
What if they could start building a nest when left idle? Like, replacing floor and wall tiles with hive, and laying space wasp eggs on the ground.
DyssalC Wrote:What if they could start building a nest when left idle? Like, replacing floor and wall tiles with hive, and laying space wasp eggs on the ground.
I like this idea.

It'd be a lot more fun and engaging than dealing with kudzu or the old blob.
I Think We should also find a way to friend them, but you have to be a complete monster to do it, by killing a space bee in the view of a space wasp to win place in the hive.

Think of all the Adventures I could have with A pet space wasp I would name Chewy.
Natsumehack Wrote:I Think We should also find a way to friend them, but you have to be a complete monster to do it, by killing a space bee in the view of a space wasp to win place in the hive.

Think of all the Adventures I could have with A pet space wasp I would name Chewy.

This person obviously does not understand the basic anatomy of a wasp.

A wasp is made out of a combination of suffering, childs tears, nightmares, malice, and unquenceable hatred for anything that dares exist within their vicinity.

You cannot befriend a wasp. You can only get it to kill you quicker, yet still as horribly.
Xeram Wrote:
Natsumehack Wrote:I Think We should also find a way to friend them, but you have to be a complete monster to do it, by killing a space bee in the view of a space wasp to win place in the hive.

A wasp is made out of a combination of suffering, childs tears, nightmares, malice, and unquenceable hatred for anything that dares exist within their vicinity.

You cannot befriend a wasp. You can only get it to kill you quicker, yet still as horribly.
You Seem to not know who I am.

I am a Serial Bee killer, and I uphold equal and fair rights for space wasps.
Natsumehack Wrote:
Xeram Wrote:

You Seem to not know who I am.

I am a Serial Bee killer, and I uphold equal and fair rights for space wasps.

New traitor gimmick spotted!

Dr Strangeloaf hits Heisenbee with the mechanical toolbox!
Heisenbee dies!
The space wasp buzzes approvingly!
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:New traitor gimmick spotted!

Heisenbee dies!

Befriend space wasps, spirit one away to the secluded area behind the church and janitor's office, give them time to start a nest, unleash an army of wasps on the crew.
You Are killing The bees all wrong.

To Kill a bee right, you need to use a weldeing fuel pipe bomb(loud but Kills in 1 hit)
Or Use a welder, which takes 4-5 hits at most, but has high chance you will be stung once.
Any other type of thing that is not contraband will not do enough damage to out match the power of the mighty Bee Welder of death.
DyssalC Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:New traitor gimmick spotted!

Heisenbee dies!

Befriend space wasps, spirit one away to the secluded area behind the church and janitor's office, give them time to start a nest, unleash an army of wasps on the crew.

I Should Mind you befriending space Wasps Will land you high up on the crew's Murder list, right next to clown, and wizard.
Killing too many bees should gib you at a certain threshold.

"A mysterious force smites AnnThrax Jester Godess! Nobody will miss that monster."