Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryo tube eats items
Today during my traitor round I randomly became hilariously irradiated, resulting in me sheltering in the cryo tube. During this time I mutated obesity, resulting in me bursting out of my clothing and dropping all of my traitor items, upon leaving cryo these items did not appear. It appears they were eaten and sent to the cryo dimension, never to be seen again. I am pretty sure thats not supposed to be a thing, so that should probably be fixed... preferably before someone uses this bug to lose the nuke disk...
Sam Guivene Wrote:Today during my traitor round I randomly became hilariously irradiated, resulting in me sheltering in the cryo tube. During this time I mutated obesity, resulting in me bursting out of my clothing and dropping all of my traitor items, upon leaving cryo these items did not appear. It appears they were eaten and sent to the cryo dimension, never to be seen again. I am pretty sure thats not supposed to be a thing, so that should probably be fixed... preferably before someone uses this bug to lose the nuke disk...
Tested the cryo bug, the nuke disk shows as inside of the cryo tube, it is not deposited, or despawned, or selectable, possibly blowing cryo up might do it.
There are many other ways that things can be lost. For instance if you somehow drop an item while using phase shift as a wizard it will sometimes disappear.
This has been an issue for a while; I remember it popping up in the genetics modifier quite a few times in the past (same circumstances, getting obesity or dropping items while in the tube results in them being lost.
Remember crew dropping traitor items in a bath will make them gone forever, I learn that the hard way.
Cryo tubes and bath tubs are fixed, somebody else already took care of DNA scanners.