Echito's HoS and Mentor application
Usual Character Name: Nicholas Flamel, Vern Lancre, Gamzee Makara
BYOND Username: Echito
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: 3:00PM - 9:00PM PST -5

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I've played SS13 with the Oppressive Neckbeards for quite some time now, almost 2 years ago I do believe I started playing this game, I enjoy every single round and I love trying new things, I do especially enjoy helping others learn how to work the game. I have experience as the Security officer and I'm pretty decent at judging right from wrong, along with accurate punishments to deal with them. I've played every job class and I have a decent understanding of each job and its aspects; If I don't qualify for HoS I wouldn't mind mentoring at very least. As for reasoning behind this, I wish to play as Head of Security to help out even more then I can currently, I don't wish to cause any malicious rounds with being a total shitty ass HoS. Nor do I go into this with any sort of intent to cause the game to be less of a great game. SS13 is awesome and I hope the powers influenced by my application choose to allow me this opportunity...Shit only one hundred and eighty five words... hmm. Lets see, I guess I could give an example... One time as a sec officer there was a fight, I flashed both of the fighters and asked them what they were fighting for; Needless to say it was something stupid such as one throwing something and the other lashing out. I resorted to trying to talk both of them out of killing one another, which worked for the most part. Just gave them a steady warning. If they continued it would have been prison time, as well as a change in jobs, which was pretty self sufficient, as they both had the jobs they wished for. So they both backed off and went their separate ways, Job handled I suppose. Now, As for mentoring I can say that I have a firm knowledge of how each major and minor job works, from the Singularity to the Teleporter lab, I can pretty much walk anyone through their jobs, I also have a pretty decent knowlage of antagonist jobs, which is really helpful considering most wizards need some sort of help before they get their asses handed to themselves in two minutes.
Alright, That's about all I've got. I hope to help out some people sometime in the future!
Echito!

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Big fat tub of green lard. Four movies too many.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Never banned, Although Infinitemonkeys has yelled at me once for making a mistake in the past.
If you want to apply for HoS you must follow the HoS template, you have made the mentor application only.

Also what server do you play on?
I see, Seems I've made a mistake. I play on Gibbed three and Gibbed four, Mainly Gibbed three though.
Also not meaning to double post, But I Don't think I will rewrite another Application, so I will leave it just to be a Mentor. Nothing more. Thanks!