Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lighting is broken regarding pockets
If i remove a light source from my pocket and put it back in, it adds another layer of light, as if I had two light sources in my pocket. I can keep doing this until I am a walking sun.

[Image: e8861cefee.png]

After I died, I could see what I can only assume are pockets of residual light that somehow rubbed off of me.

[Image: 42f6fa95ab.png]
i duplicated these results. Can confirm this bug is real and very easy to do
This is limited to lighters (and maybe cakehats) I believe, due to my bad code. It's on my to-do list to fix.
Psst, make yourself glow really bright then snap a glowstick.
The New (?) lighting fixes seemed to have fixed this, but it still happens, just only on unlit tiles and much less brighter than before.

[Image: 410f1d5b57.png]
Wire Wrote:This is limited to lighters (and maybe cakehats) I believe, due to my bad code. It's on my to-do list to fix.
I could see it being funny, being as light as a sun, and then claiming you are a god that has taken form on the station.
if you are lit on fire then the glow never goes away. Very annoying for vampires.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:if you are lit on fire then the glow never goes away. Very annoying for vampires.

Entering a container does not cancel out the glow either, which makes for some very awkward japes with the chameleon projector.
these are all still things
UrsulaMejor Wrote:these are all still things

Still very much things as of today. It's a real bummer when i'm trying to blend into the darkness as a spooky ghost after i've turned the all the lights off only to find out that i'm a walking lantern because i was lit on fire once.

Darkness is also still completely irrelevant, you can just get a lighter and put it in/take it out of your pocket a hundred times until it's as bright as daylight.