Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let us Pick Up Bees
Shit would be so easier if we could capture bees with our hands rather than trying to pull them everywhere. The reason I state this is because damnit I tried for like twenty minutes to bring THE OVERBEE to the station and I finally got frustrated and gave up.
You can click on them with grab intent to wrangle them. A wrangled bee won't buzz away when you're trying to pull it around.
Allow us to "tame" bees by feeding them certain things. After they are tamed we could pick them up and carry them wherever. Certain bees wont be able to be picked up (the overbee is too much of a noble to be defied like that, and a queen would eagerly jump in your arms, followed by crushing you because of their enormous size.)
Dabir Wrote:You can click on them with grab intent to wrangle them. A wrangled bee won't buzz away when you're trying to pull it around.

I tried that, THE OVERBEE either ignores wrangles or it doesn't work.
For a good time, have the overbee make honey
Only if i can put the bee on my head as a hat
Bees fit in crates. I don't see how this is much of an issue since you can transport them over longer distances that way.
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:Bees fit in crates. I don't see how this is much of an issue since you can transport them over longer distances that way.
Cruel and unusual
Forget bees, make cats transportable
Law 4: Don't let the cat out of the bag
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:Bees fit in crates. I don't see how this is much of an issue since you can transport them over longer distances that way.
maybe not so much an issue as they just didn't know everything you do about how bees work, probably
Skunkrocker Wrote:
Dabir Wrote:You can click on them with grab intent to wrangle them. A wrangled bee won't buzz away when you're trying to pull it around.

I tried that, THE OVERBEE either ignores wrangles or it doesn't work.

sounds like an easily fixed oversight. wrangling the Fat and Sassy Spacebee should get you stabbed though