Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkire LLKJ 4 14/08/14 7:30 pm east coast US time
[Image: PgBfxst.jpg?1]

[Image: tI8NCFu.jpg?1]

[Image: XTw8FNU.jpg?1]

The admin is named Arkire the station is Goonstation LLJK EU 4 — Development Terminus XII

The admin banned me permanently while cussing me out and being disrespectful to me. I have pictures to prove it and you can check the logs for the full conversation. I didn't do anything I was permabanned for simply responding to the admin and I was complying with what he wanted and was going to change my name back but of course he decided to just flat out ban me and insult me as well which I have come to expect is the norm for admins of Goonstation. Anyways I don't expect much just wanted to report it.
4M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) SAY: come on work you stupid fucking chem
5M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) SAY: Adolf Hitler moans.
5M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) [DEAD] SAY: Adolf Hitler seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
12M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) [DEAD] SAY: HEIL HYDRA
16M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) [DEAD] SAY: HEIL HYDRA
16M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) [DEAD] SAY: MEIN NIGGER
17M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) [DEAD] SAY: THE ONE AND ONLY
17M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) [DEAD] SAY: HEIL HYDRA
18M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) [DEAD] SAY: ZEE JEWS
18M Adolf Hitler (Goonbag15) [DEAD] SAY: ZEY KILLED ME
Haha, I can't believe you even posted this.
A thousand most sincere apologies for my completely unreasonable and outrageous language that I directed towards you after you broke the rules, doubled down when confronted, and attempted to weasel out of punishment with frivolous bullshit.
My conduct was completely unfitting for a goonstation admin and as such I will be summarily resigning from my position, and I hope that my actions will not tarnish goonstation's standing in the community.
I am truly, deeply mortified that I allowed this to happen, the last thing I want is for goonstation to get a reputation for clearly unfair and disproportionate intolerance and anger towards racist shithead nazis with no consideration for the rules.
Trying super hard not to peanut post but multiple people warned you explicitly that your 'so fanny gimmick' was plain awful and horrible. You mentorhelped a dude beating you to death one time and called him a jew and I even told you it was a really bad thing to do. I wish I would've saved it too because multiple mentors replied saying you're on the thinnest kind of ice with that shitty racist gimmick. You did that whole 'thing' later that night too to top it off.

You're the worst kind of 'worst'.

God bless Arkire.
So glad you posted in this almost month old topic to add basically nothing of value. Good job.