Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitness Room: An idea I did not come up with at 2 AM
I would be fine with taking wished-for powerups and boiling them back down to exercises/machines.
I want to
(1) rip people in half

(2) Die horrifically.

I speak for 105% of the population.
btek Wrote:I want to rip nerds in half

It's more likely that the machine will rip you in half.
Job Idea: The Trainer, Centcom's finest(worst)

Whenever a nerd works out in the gym, they need a person to yell at them to drop the donuts and do another run on the treadmill! The trainer was once a man who wanted to be a figure of fitness, instead he bought all of his gym equipment from Discount Dans and killed all of his customers. Centcom was so impressed with his skill they made him the offical trainer on the station!

His traitor item is a syringe of Discount Dan's super tuff steroids. This syringe has a chance to make the trainer into a gigantic hulk of muscle, or cause an explosion! Either way, it's dynamite!
Don't forget his traitorous supply of gym shorts and bands.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Job Idea: The Trainer, Centcom's finest(worst)

Whenever a nerd works out in the gym, they need a person to yell at them to drop the donuts and do another run on the treadmill! The trainer was once a man who wanted to be a figure of fitness, instead he bought all of his gym equipment from Discount Dans and killed all of his customers. Centcom was so impressed with his skill they made him the offical trainer on the station!

His traitor item is a syringe of Discount Dan's super tuff steroids. This syringe has a chance to make the trainer into a gigantic hulk of muscle, or cause an explosion! Either way, it's dynamite!

Ok why would a syndicate company give you an item that COULD kill you, and this is especially something where people would shy away from because their traitor round could be cut short
Klayboxx Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Job Idea: The Trainer, Centcom's finest(worst)

Ok why would a syndicate company give you an item that COULD kill you, and this is especially something where people would shy away from because their traitor round could be cut short
Doesn't have to kill you, could be as simple as a flashbang explosion. Maybe the Syndicate had to outsource to Discount Dan workers
Klayboxx Wrote:Ok why would a syndicate company give you an item that COULD kill you, and this is especially something where people would shy away from because their traitor round could be cut short

Discount Dan's may or may not be a Syndicate Corporation, and they must arm their operatives with the most finest(worst) gear right?
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Ok why would a syndicate company give you an item that COULD kill you, and this is especially something where people would shy away from because their traitor round could be cut short

Discount Dan's may or may not be a Syndicate Corporation, and they must arm their operatives with the most finest(worst) gear right?

Seven crystals, gives you hulk and stimpack effects for a longer time. Maybe it could have you explode after fifteen minutes if you're too slow. The drawbacks of the artistic toolbox are something that should be introduced into other traitor items.
yeah I was thinking the steroids would be a rampage weapon with a few drawbacks.
at first i thought half the people on this forum suddenly had corgi avatars, then i realized you just post a lot

but anyway, the explode you steroids are the best idea ever
seems ok but i don't think much of the trainer job, jobs that an assistant could do anyway like boxer, lawyer and mailman aren't really necessary at all
i dunno if you make a set of sprites for it i'll see what the other coders think of it
Sounds good to me, now I'll actually look into spriting.
I think a bane style mask that gives you super steroids might be a cool traitor weapon.

also trainer needs the ability to use *peptalk like detective can use monologue,

e.g

Tuff Mannington says" DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY YOU NERD"
Tuff Mannington says" YOU ARE A SAD SACK OF FLESH, I'VE SEEN CORGI'S WITH MORE MUSCLE THEN YOU'
etc.

every time *peptalk is used.
ok so i am looking at the wiki page regarding how to sprite, and all I have to do is download the spriting software and the public release of goonstation and ill be all set?