Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitness Room: An idea I did not come up with at 2 AM
Dauntasa Wrote:
Furbeh Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:Have you tried using them since overdose effects got added because holy shit, enjoy lying on the ground twitching for 15 minutes.
I had nearly 100 units of tricordrazine in me last night and not a single thing happened. I also tried giving myself Hyperglycemic Shock by chugging a bunch of sugar, but it didn't work either.
I'm pretty sure it kicks in at 100+
Who in the hell would waste 100 units of it, even when overdose effects didn't exist?
how did my suggestion of adding a gym turn into a discussion on overdosing on drugs?
welcome to the ss13 suggestion forums, wherein if your original idea is the one being discussed by the fifth post you're some kind of posting god
welp
Because everyone who goes to the gym actually is on steroids?

I want to see the overdose cap lowered. It amuses me to see chemical reliant punks lying on the ground screaming, twitching and drooling in regret/shame.

BTW if someone adds a gym, be sure to add steroids as a traitor item. It should give you non-contagious berserker with shambling abomination strength and Schwarzenegger pecs.

Oh and emagging gym equipment should cause some Final Destination-esque death and mutilation.
btek Wrote:Oh and emagging gym equipment should cause some Final Destination-esque death and mutilation.
I am in favour of this idea literally only if this is also in. in fact add completely useless gym equipment that will kill you if emagged. or not emagged.
as I recall Cogwerks was trying to create a "freezer" room on his station to allow elaborate sabotage-style deaths

a sauna that could be set into overdrive would be the logical operator on the other end of the thermostat
The Pull-up Bar collapses! Landing on Pubbie Joe's skull and smashing it!
I was thinking more along the lines of it falling on you and you suffocate until someone pulls it off.

But your gory way works too.
Jebediah Heffenfeffer's shoelace gets caught under the treadmill's rotating belt!
Jebediah Heffenfeffer screeches piteously as his body is swiftly sucked under and ground into paste!

Something like this. Outrageous, disgusting and mildly comical in a horrifying sort of way.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:The Pull-up Bar collapses! Landing on Pubbie Joe's skull and smashing it!

btek Wrote:Jebediah Heffenfeffer's shoelace gets caught under the treadmill's rotating belt!
Jebediah Heffenfeffer screeches piteously as his body is swiftly sucked under and ground into paste!
Yes
Both of the Stairmaster's pedals move downwards, then suddenly shoot up, flinging Bob Johnson into the air!
Bob Johnson hits the ceiling headfirst and his skull is crushed by the powerful impact!
icarus Wrote:make the traitor item a pair of rubber sleeves that are as strong as the highest level without the work

so basically this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd6VIgWlPv4
That would actually be really awesome.
if you od on steroids you should get roid rage which would be like space madness, but you can also toss people across the room with a level 1 grasp.
HumbleBee Wrote:if you od on steroids you should get roid rage which would be like space madness, but you can also toss people across the room with a level 1 grasp.
This, but it also causes your muscles to rip your clothes and review your tiny, horribly shrunken pen0r. Whenever you walk within view of someone, they *laugh uncontrollably at them as they're torn in half by the upset roid rager.