Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deployable Pipelines
I would like to be able to build a pipe system from the Owlery to the Captain's Room and use it as a mixing room for bomb gases
Currently I am unable to

I'd be pretty fun to be able to make your own pipes, I can see cool optimisation in the engine and wonky space bomb centers being built too.
Reroute the entire hot loop directly into medbay.
Heh.
Maybe just build a pipeframe, weld it shut, then wrench it into the floor?
thoroughly loop some pipelines through the burn-chamber...

saturate the contained gasses with heat at an exponential rate...

melt chunks of the station in record time...

Sounds fucking great to me!!!
Very strongly agree with this.

One thing I miss a lot from Baycode is the ability to put doown your own piping.

This would not only allow players to set up devious atmospheric contraptions, but would also allow engineers to have another avenue to experiment with the engine.

Suppose it could also have interesting Toxins applications, as well.
Can we fill the pipes with other things? The chef should be able to make a gravy tube.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Can we fill the pipes with other things? The chef should be able to make a gravy tube.

So......a tube that leads straight into the captain/hos quarters so the captain can have the Chef feed him a bunch of slop like the fat-ass ruler he is? I would show a video of secret of monkey island 2 with the king phatt or whatever he called laying in bead being feed slop but....I can't find it after 30 minutes of searching
pizzatiger Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:Can we fill the pipes with other things? The chef should be able to make a gravy tube.

So......a tube that leads straight into the captain/hos quarters so the captain can have the Chef feed him a bunch of slop like the fat-ass ruler he is? I would show a video of secret of monkey island 2 with the king phatt or whatever he called laying in bead being feed slop but....I can't find it after 30 minutes of searching
Exactly. That or use pipes to drain the pool into the Detectives office, drill and pump space oil from asteroids into the gym for wrestling matches.
Weavel Wrote:I would like to be able to build a pipe system from the Owlery to the Captain's Room and use it as a mixing room for bomb gases
Currently I am unable to

I'd be pretty fun to be able to make your own pipes, I can see cool optimisation in the engine and wonky space bomb centers being built too.
I like this idea. It's pretty good and I'd love the ability to semi-sneakily re-route the engine hot purge outlet into genetics.
Welding fuel-infused erebite pipes? unsmigghh
I'm 99.99% sure this isn't allowed because atmos can cause dangerous amounts of lag and is totally possible currently