Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New mechanic flusher component with a pipe below it
The flusher component just teleports anything that goes into it to an abyss of nothingness when not on a pipe for the things to go.

To recreate:
Connect flusher to floor
Give it some sort of signaling device such as a pressure sensor
Step on flusher and use activating component
Be stuck in nothingness to suffocate to death

Albeit it makes quite the deadly trap to leave under a pile of papers, it is certainly a bug.

And when I say a void of nothingness I mean there is literally nothing even when you cancel camera view after re-entering your corpse.
Err, the title should be "without a pipe". Damn my failure to do things correctly. Banging head against the wall
Sounds like you're getting stuck in a some sort of invisible container (hence the suffocating), akin to getting deepfried.
I can confirm that it is some kind of container in that I hit my head when I flipped.

Also, it is completely impossible to escape by any means, even with the help of others.
Noah Buttes Wrote:I can confirm that it is some kind of container in that I hit my head when I flipped.

Also, it is completely impossible to escape by any means, even with the help of others.

Traitor Idea, pressure sensitive pitfall into the void. Trap liberal amount of victims. Liberally apply explosives.
Xeram Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:I can confirm that it is some kind of container in that I hit my head when I flipped.

Traitor Idea, pressure sensitive pitfall into the void. Trap liberal amount of victims. Liberally apply explosives.

No need to apply explosives.

They are permanently trapped. There is no way to interact with them AT ALL,
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Xeram Wrote:

No need to apply explosives.

They are permanently trapped. There is no way to interact with them AT ALL,

Yeah but being permanetly trapped somewhere is incredibly lame.

The explosives are a mercy you see. Not cruelty.
Xeram Wrote:Yeah but being permanetly trapped somewhere is incredibly lame.

The explosives are a mercy you see. Not cruelty.

It won't do shit.

You can even remove the floor flusher, and they will still be stuck.