Me for mentor
Usual Character Namebig grinominic Jackson
BYOND Username:Musketman12
Recommended by (if applicable): I don't know any admins really well.
Times Available:I hop on SS13 from now and then but on summer break I am on a lot and I am on summer break right now.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I have been playing since some where around 2010 during donut 2 and I have not really advanced much in SS13 I have learned as much as I can with out a teacher teaching me how to play I learned a lot from some space station 13 youtubers like Plumphelmetpunk the really thing I don't know about is the engine some random food recipes and chemistry cause I never really enjoyed chemistry but I know the basics and anything I didn't know through out the years I looked up. I like laid back SS13 but I always love some good robusting I guess I will tell all of the things I know department by department Heads, I love being captain and making fun gimmicks I don't like being security captain since that always ends up in getting lynched by mobs and mobs of assistants. HoP: Change ids for 5 minutes then fuck off into space or get murdered by the traitors for your id but always be a back up captain. CE do the engine and hope to not set it on fire but I don't know a lot about the engine. RD:I like to either fuck with chemistry or if someone knows how to telesci I organize a expedition. MD: Do genetics and surgery and tell people not to take the medkits. Med docs I don't enjoy but I get em once in a while and I volunteer to be borged or just sit in the pharmacy waiting for someone with a leg blown off to hobble up screaming in pain. Security: This is like a lot of people say the people who enjoy sec are shit at it and people who don't like sec are ok at it I don't wish to say much about it but I know enough about it and as for the detective just run around the halls looking for bad people doing bad things in maintinence or some other hidden place. Chef and barman is always fun to make food and get the crew drunk as fuck! QM: Order bees make a bee empire and then order shit when people ask for stuff off of the QM computer. Electronics: Fun times! Make shit and then sell them for cash at the market! Or just make shit for your self and the heads. Engineering: I don't know much about it but thats what the paper is for so I could probably jump into engineering read the paper and get the engine running sort of. Chaplain: PRAISE SPACE FARTS. Robotics: Make robots and ask for volunteers for buttbots. Genetics: Clone people and make super powers I am VERY good and genetics I think. Science: Pretty much the same stuff as the RD I guess that is all of my experience in the game if you want to know more ask me. All around I have a wish to progess just a tiny bit in the scary world of SS13 and PURPLE!

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I perma banned for like a month in 2011 for some shitty reason that I have never repeated and I got unbanned when they did the ban sweep lift.
Wonkmin Wrote:Please do not post on people's apps if you currently have one of your own open. This is not the place for "I vote for you if you vote for me" stuff. I will be discarding the opinions of those that do this.

TheMusketDude Wrote:I say yes because I see him once and a while and he is not a totally MURDER BONER JUSTICE DELIVER security man and also he is amazing at bball and bball skills are nessecary for HoS.
- Geoff Goldman's App

Has me leaning toward a firm "No." at the moment.

That and a lot of the app feels like fluff when I read it. That might just be me though.

I do recall you ingame however and you seemed...spotty with knowledge at best as I remember it.
Spotty with knowledge? What does that mean?
I had no intention of saying vote me I just made my account today to post this because I never use the forums anyways.