Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massdriver ejection infinite looping
When you get ejected from the station towards the right, you end up at the edge of the space Z level unable to correct your course, just flying and flying through space infinitely. Whether this is a bug or a feature I dunno but it's really annoying.
had this happen with my corpse, it hit the second to last tile and just stopped forever
Yeah, there's been something kinda wonky with zlevel boundaries for a while now, I've never been too sure how much of it is intentional but I know that if you're in a pod, you have to move along the boundary a certain way to actually cross it and it doesn't move you to the corresponding area on the other zlevel map, it's almost always the same exit point.

I mean, assuming that's what Kubius is talking about; If you mean you cross the zlevel and just fly through space forever unable to correct your course, as in you keep crossing zlevels but you can't adjust your course because mass drivers give you so much momentum you can only stop when you hit a physical object, then that's intentional. Getting stuck at the zlevel boundary is not, I'm pretty sure.