Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please fix borg health
From what I understand there's two kinds of health for cyborgs, the 'normal' health that apparently can't be fixed at all and special borg health which can be fixed by welding and replacing wires. Could that be changed so borgs only have the normal health and welding/wires affects it?
I've heard that the unrepairable visual damage that shows up in borgs' descriptions is leftover from some older cyborg health system, and doesn't actually do anything. The only damage that actually affects borgs is the burn/brute damage that shows up in the status window and docking station and can be healed by welding/wires or a docking station.
Pointblanking a borg with a taser doesn't stun the borg but makes it able to go through humans. Forever.
I've had the status window change from getting chobbled on by stuff in meatland and taking an acid bath, gone to a docking bay and none of it can be repaired. I don't even know if I'm taking "real" damage or not.
yeah this is fucking annoying

i slammed into a wall via the cargo belt and received unrepairable damage
Marquesas Wrote:Pointblanking a borg with a taser doesn't stun the borg but makes it able to go through humans. Forever.

This has been a thing for so long, I don't see how it would be hard to make an exception for borgs to not be 'knocked down' by tasers. But then again byond.
I looked at the cyborg mobcode and immediately decided that I want to hang myself.

Sorry guys, this is going to take a while. It's not forgotten and I eventually want to get to it once I am less loaded with stuff to do.
Marquesas Wrote:I looked at the cyborg mobcode and immediately decided that I want to hang myself.

Sorry guys, this is going to take a while. It's not forgotten and I eventually want to get to it once I am less loaded with stuff to do.
RIP. He was not worthy to view the great webwork that comprises the Space Station 13 Universe, he tried his best, and went through many of the rites, but at the end of the day, he was simply not capable of staring into the codework abyss and defeating the demons within. Let this be a testament and a warning for all those who would code SS13 willy nilly, that you risk destroying all, especially yourself.
Marquesas Wrote:I looked at the cyborg mobcode and immediately decided that I want to hang myself.

Does it have anything to do with cyborgs even? Is there a way to go into the taser code and add an exception for borgs to not be knocked down by point blank shots? I'm assuming it's caused becasue the code says that a point blank shot should always knock down a guy.
Klayboxx Wrote:

Does it have anything to do with cyborgs even? Is there a way to go into the taser code and add an exception for borgs to not be knocked down by point blank shots? I'm assuming it's caused becasue the code says that a point blank shot should always knock down a guy.

Yes, I'm pretty sure shitting in my hand and smearing it all over the problem area is a good way to hide the problem but it's still a problem, except now it's literally covered in my feces.
Marquesas Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:

Yes, I'm pretty sure shitting in my hand and smearing it all over the problem area is a good way to hide the problem but it's still a problem, except now it's literally covered in my feces.
This is goon server, historically speaking shitting in your hands is a valid way to solve most of your problems.