Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telescience Computers in the Adventure Area entrances
Spy_Guy Wrote:Getting stranded is part of the risks you take when you use telescience. Deal with it.
Readster Wrote:
Spy_Guy Wrote:Getting stranded is part of the risks you take when you use telescience. Deal with it.

Then I suppose we should fix the code of port-a-medbays so they don't work in telescience z-levels so people can truly "deal with it", right? wink
..Or..
We could do something different and unique that would satisfy the situation at hand.
Sundance Wrote:
Readster Wrote:

Then I suppose we should fix the code of port-a-medbays so they don't work in telescience z-levels so people can truly "deal with it", right? wink

This, but unironically.
adding in a tele-system in the adventure areas would be a good way to keep a traitor from taking over telescience so that he could send crew there where they have no chance of coming back ever
Sundance Wrote:
Readster Wrote:

..Or..
We could do something different and unique that would satisfy the situation at hand.
Doing prep work to help yourself get back is vastly different from having something prepared for you. Good luck getting that remote if an MD wants it.

icarus Wrote:adding in a tele-system in the adventure areas would be a good way to keep a traitor from taking over telescience so that he could send crew there where they have no chance of coming back ever
The traitor could also send crew to any myriad of locations that will basically mean immediate death. Would you like to incentivize the traitor to do this?